2015 St. X football schedule

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

X will beat BG in 2015.

That is a really, really good schedule. Only hiccup (this was an issue for T & X last week) is that I don't know the logic of playing a big Cincy school in the final week when it may mean something to them, but not to the Louisville school.

My god, they have lost to them for 4 straight years, Bowling green is the most dominant football program in the state, year after year, as a John Hardin Fan, trust me

What is wrong with scheduling BG? Programs like Saint X, Trinity, FT Highlands and BG included only schedules the best non district schedule to prep them for the upcoming playoffs. And so what if X has lost to them 4 straight years? Lex Cath has lost to BG 3 straight and that only makes Lex Cath better in the playoff run ( ie 3 straight state semi's ) for Lex Catholic. Scheduling cupcakes won't make your team better and go far in the playoffs.

X will beat BG in 2015.

That is a really, really good schedule. Only hiccup (this was an issue for T & X last week) is that I don't know the logic of playing a big Cincy school in the final week when it may mean something to them, but not to the Louisville school.

Playing for X for four years, I can attest to the Cincy X game being just as big as the T game for us. Players always just as revved up to play X as they are T.

Maybe your coach will quit too, after losing to Bowling Green 8 straight years

Has it been 8 straight? I guess playing them in the regular season is as important than playing BG in the CHAMPIONSHIP game. See I'll take 1 game and beating them in a championship game than 8 straight regular meaningless game.