2019 KY Player Rankings

Dontaie Allen Highlights

I don't see a boy who is a varsity player in that video. He can be with more strength and quickness down the road. Now he looks like a colt trying to get his legs under him. Great potential.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diablo Stewart, now that's a name.

Lol! Diablo is a nice player. Mid range game, consistent from 3, nice handle and good vision. Strong for his age. We'll be hearing his name a lot in the future. His father (Prince Stewart) played at UTEP.

Rod Thomas and Ryan Mathis were on the D-2 AAU National Championship team from Kentucky that won it all this past summer in memphis.

Yep, and We All Can Go (playing out of Tennessee) finished third at the D2 Nationals, as well, correct? Were the two Kentucky kids on this list on the WACG team that finished third?

I don't see a boy who is a varsity player in that video. He can be with more strength and quickness down the road. Now he looks like a colt trying to get his legs under him. Great potential.

I agree. I got to watch him firsthand in our REC game last night. He is a good player for sure. Could play JV for most schools right now.

I agree. I got to watch him firsthand in our REC game last night. He is a good player for sure. Could play JV for most schools right now.

Has a lot going for him. Just doesn't have speed, strength, and quickness YET to be a varsity player at most schools.

As I said, great skills for his age. I'll be interested in how he does down the road. My guess is we'll hear his name quite a few times.

Yep, and We All Can Go (playing out of Tennessee) finished third at the D2 Nationals, as well, correct? Were the two Kentucky kids on this list on the WACG team that finished third?

The We All Can Go team that finished 3rd at 7th grade D-2 was actually their 6th grade team playing up a grade, they did have a couple Kentucky kids on that team, Colton Fraley from Pulaski County and Vito Tisdale from Bowling Green.

The We All Can Go 7th grade team finished 10th at the 7th grade D-1 Nationals, yes both of those Kentucky kids were on that team.

These kids are 8th graders, but my guess would be that a lot of them will be affected by the new AAU age based classifications, i.e. they can play 14 U ONLY IF they turned 14 after August 31, 2014. I will bet that if the AAU rules are enforced at KBA in the spring, the 14U state tournament teams will look much, much different than the 7th grade teams looked last year.

You are correct. There are several that are already 15 years old. Two year hold backs.

Has a lot going for him. Just doesn't have speed, strength, and quickness YET to be a varsity player at most schools.

As I said, great skills for his age. I'll be interested in how he does down the road. My guess is we'll hear his name quite a few times.

I see your point. He'll get minutes at PC where he wouldn't at Mason, Campbell,etc.

I don't know guys' date=' he has progressed a lot over the last six months. He played in some open gyms at NCC and I am pretty sure he'd be getting minutes there.... I think you guys are underestimating him[/quote']

Good to hear. All I can go by is the video.

I don't know guys' date=' he has progressed a lot over the last six months. He played in some open gyms at NCC and I am pretty sure he'd be getting minutes there.... I think you guys are underestimating him[/quote']

Why was he at NCC?

Why was he at NCC?

I think they do a great job at bringing in competitive kids over the summer to challenge their kids... they also had kids from Highlands, Campbell County, Holmes, even a kid from Xavier, playing in open gyms over the summer. I love the passion for basketball at NCC... Pangallos and Dawns love being there and it's infectious.