Texas Race

uk#1fan

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keslowski is just like Kyle bush was a couple years ago, good driver, but stupid and wreckless. Trust me, kenseth and gordon won't forget him anytime soon.

At Charlotte, I think Keselowski acted like an idiot after the race, that's not the way to handle it.. But I also thought Kenseth acted like an idiot during the race. He hit Keselowski during a caution.

I saw nothing wrong with what Keselowski did this week. That was just racing. Any driver who was in the chase would have done the exact same thing. Gordon left the hole and he took it. They rubbed and unfortunately Gordon cut a tire.

Personally I think when Gordon sees the film, he'll realize Keselowski did nothing wrong. Doubt he'll admit it though. If the shoe was on the other foot he would say "That's just racing"

Keslowski is just like Kyle bush was a couple years ago, good driver, but stupid and wreckless. Trust me, kenseth and gordon won't forget him anytime soon.

Nothing about what Keslowski did in this particular incident was reckless. Gordon went high, Brad had a better run and took the hole.

Interesting topic on the sports shows today (Cowherd, etc.).

When car drivers fight (sorta), throw things at each other, etc.; it's just good old boys being gold boys. On the rare occasions that NBA players do so, they're thugs.

Interesting topic on the sports shows today (Cowherd, etc.).

When car drivers fight (sorta), throw things at each other, etc.; it's just good old boys being gold boys. On the rare occasions that NBA players do so, they're thugs.

I think NASCAR and hockey are the only sports where fighting was considered part of the sport.

In hockey they always called them goons.

In NASCAR we call it rednecks

Article from Charlotte NC., written by AP writer Jenna fryer:

" Denny Hamlin thinks most drivers don't respect Brad Keslowski" later in the article Hamlin states "the consensus among his peers was Keslowskis did not have enough space to attempt a pass of Gordon in the closing laps of Sunday's race" I REST MY CASE!

Article from Charlotte NC., written by AP writer Jenna fryer:

" Denny Hamlin thinks most drivers don't respect Brad Keslowski" later in the article Hamlin states "the consensus among his peers was Keslowskis did not have enough space to attempt a pass of Gordon in the closing laps of Sunday's race" I REST MY CASE!

The concensus amoung people willing to speak and tell the truth is that any driver in the chase would have tried the same same thing.

And he didn't say that he didn't have enough space to attempe a pass. He said it was a small hole. He also didn't say it was a consensus.

"(Keselowski) was on fresher tires, so saying that was his only opportunity to get the win may not necessarily be a true statement," Hamlin said. "He still had two laps to get around him. Everyone has a different way of doing things. But a common feel amongst drivers is … that was a very small hole. The car is 6½, 7 foot wide. That hole was not enough that a car was going to fit without being contact. Somebody was going to have to pay the price."

You have no case.

Except for maybe a Jeff Gordon lunch box.:D

The concensus amoung people willing to speak and tell the truth is that any driver in the chase would have tried the same same thing.

And he didn't say that he didn't have enough space to attempe a pass. He said it was a small hole. He also didn't say it was a consensus.

You have no case.

Except for maybe a Jeff Gordon lunch box.:D

Maybe Denny needs to watch the video. Gordon clearly, CLEARLY, came down into Keselowski.

You have no case.

Except for maybe a Jeff Gordon lunch box.:D[/quote

Yes he did say consensus, read the whole article after you stop playing with your Keslowski doll.

I'm a junior fan friend.

I'm just objective and realistic, and virtually everybody around (even most Gordon fans) admit that Keselowski did nothing wrong.

And no where did Hamlin say that he wouldn't have done the same thing. Or that any other chase driver wouldn't have done the same thing.

And the quote I put up there was a direct quote of Hamlin from the article.