Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 33 Jaguars 23

Featured Replies

Any win is a good win. They are not playing great but right not all that matters is winning. Just keep finding ways to win and hopefullu they start to get healthy and key guys back. Then hopefully start playing at the level needed to win playoffs games. However until then just keep finding ways to win and try to get healthy.

 

Who Dey!

Jeremy Hill > Carlos Hyde...

  • Author

Jeremy Hill showed today why I would like him as the starter or at least get equal touches. He is a complete back imo.

  • Author
Jeremy Hill > Carlos Hyde...

 

Who was it that said the bengals missed out in a star by not getting Carlos Hyde? Hill is a complete back and as I said after they drafted him reminds me a little bit of Corey Dillon.

I'm glad the Bengals agreed with me and not theguru. :)

Who was it that said the bengals missed out in a star by not getting Carlos Hyde? Hill is a complete back and as I said after they drafted him reminds me a little bit of Corey Dillon.

 

The Ohio State homer on the board... :sssh:

Jeremy Hill > Carlos Hyde...

 

Anyone who pays attention to college football knew that.

Didn't want to say anything until it was official, but since the Browns won today, Thursday will mark the first time since 1988 that the Browns and Bengals will meet when both teams have a winning a record coming into the game. That is if my research is correct. :)

Jeremy needs to start and Bengals need to use Gio as a Darren Sproles type player.

Not a very good game for the Bengals. They looked good in spots and not so good. The difference in this game was red zone scoring and special teams.

Lets call it like it is. Andy played like the Andy we are used to seeing these past three years. One play he makes a good decision and throw, then he makes a play that we say, "what in the world was he thinking". I do think the Bengals have a good team, and hopefully get into the playoffs, but I see no difference this year than the past three if they get there. You can make bonehead plays against the Jaguars and get away with it, but not against a team in the playoffs. Hope I am wrong.

A win is a win is a win. I'll take it, even if it was an ugly one.

I never thought I'd say this, but this team could use James Harrison…

  • Author
Lets call it like it is. Andy played like the Andy we are used to seeing these past three years. One play he makes a good decision and throw, then he makes a play that we say, "what in the world was he thinking". I do think the Bengals have a good team, and hopefully get into the playoffs, but I see no difference this year than the past three if they get there. You can make bonehead plays against the Jaguars and get away with it, but not against a team in the playoffs. Hope I am wrong.

 

Its a good thing that the playoffs weren't today then. Way to many people read way to much into regular season performances when trying to think of what will happen in the playoffs. All that matters is getting to the playoffs, and then anything can happen. We have seen teams who were hot going into the playoffs and lose right away. We have seen teams who have sucked down the stretch and then go win the Super Bowl. How you get there doesn't matter, getting there is all that matters because anything can happen then.

 

The Bengals won 4 games last year in the regular season against teams who made the playoffs, and that didn't transition into a win in the playoffs. Because what happens in the regular season means nothing once your in the playoffs. Right now its important for the Bengals to keep finding ways to win, and hopefully get healthier. Then find a way to make the playoffs and play their best by then.

  • Author
Jeremy needs to start and Bengals need to use Gio as a Darren Sproles type player.

 

That's why I started the thread last week on who should start. Hill is a complete running back, especially with how the Bengals want to do things. He can pound it, he has good hands, and can break big runs. Today was the most yards by a bengals running back since 2007 I believe. Gio is also very talented and can provide many match up problems when in. I thought they used him great last year, and think they should start using him more like that again.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.