6th Cincinnati Football Player Arrested This Season

John Anthony

I think 2 of 6 could be possible.

2 and 6 could be possible. They should not be automatic though. You have to look at each case separately.

However, they said the player is suspended if he gets in trouble. Speeding trouble? Noise ordinance trouble? Trouble is trouble, right?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 and 6 could be possible. They should not be automatic though. You have to look at each case separately.

However, they said the player is suspended if he gets in trouble. Speeding trouble? Noise ordinance trouble? Trouble is trouble, right?

Name in the newspaper trouble...

Name in the newspaper trouble...

So the Enquirer now has the power to determine which player plays and which player get suspended after looking through the police blotter?

What if a misdemeanor circulates on Twitter?

Of those, a BB gun on campus, underage drinking, and posession of mary jane should absolutely result in it. The other ones, no.

Do all of these now get you suspended for a year at UC?

Speeding ticket

Underage drinking

Possessing a BB gun on campus

Jaywalking

Possession of marijuana

Noise ordinance violation

I see your point about the blanket policy, but not sure what else Tommy can do after 6 players getting arrested in one short season.

Which of the ones I named do you disagree with?

What he can do is be an adult and make mature decisions taking everything into account and then live with his decisions.

I don't think any of the ones you listed as being worthy of suspension should ever be automatic suspensions for the season. They could be when everything else is taken into account. Just not automatic ie non-thinking.

What he can do is be an adult and make mature decisions taking everything into account and then live with his decisions.

I don't think any of the ones you listed as being worthy of suspension should ever be automatic suspensions for the season. They could be when everything else is taken into account. Just not automatic ie non-thinking.

I see your point.

Maybe Tappan had been in trouble (legal or within the team) before and was on some type of "probation" imposed by the coaching staff. And that is why he was cut loose.

They were told last week to stay out of trouble, especially with alcohol, or be gone. Now he's gone...