Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper at Dixie Heights

Who Wins? 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Dixie Heights
      90%
    • Cooper Jags
      9%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Senior night for the Red Colonels. Who do they play/ rest? Who wins?

  • Replies 61
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dixie will rest everyone and win.

I'm thinking Coach Borchers will play his starters just to get them some reps. Especially those players that are just coming back from injuries. I don't think he'll play them long though and will substitute early to avoid possible injuries to his starters. The game means absolutely nothing to either team.

Hope both teams come out of the game injury free heading into the playoffs. Personally I think Dixie wins this but I couldn't care less.

I hate this game. I hate having to ay it for both teams. It has nothing good that can come

from it. It means nothing and I hate to see someone get hurt the week before the playoffs start.

 

I just hope everyone from both teams come

out healthy no matter what.

I hate this game. I hate having to ay it for both teams. It has nothing good that can come

from it. It means nothing and I hate to see someone get hurt the week before the playoffs start.

 

I just hope everyone from both teams come

out healthy no matter what.

 

 

 

Sounds like it will be a JV game?

Sounds like it will be a JV game?

I say let the freshmen teams play lol, we use some JV players too :)

I expect Cooper to compete well. No way Borchers doesn't let his starters get reps.

Be a good game to lock some Freshmen in, for both Dixie and Cooper. I am sure a lot of schools will be doing just that.

Be a good game to lock some Freshmen in, for both Dixie and Cooper. I am sure a lot of schools will be doing just that.

 

Cooper will not allow freemen to dress Varsity. Well that what was said at the beginning of the season anyway. Only one has dressed and played this year, so I don't expect to see any other freshman out there Friday night. Cooper was bitten by this game last year with the injuries that happened in a meaningless game, so it will be interesting to see who plays and how long for both teams.

Dixie Heights 28-14.

I hate this game. I hate having to ay it for both teams. It has nothing good that can come

from it. It means nothing and I hate to see someone get hurt the week before the playoffs start.

 

I just hope everyone from both teams come

out healthy no matter what.

 

How is this different than every other team playing this Friday? Heck, Trinty is playing Moeller.

Dixie 36 Cooper 24

Are there any school records that could potentially be broke by any players from either team?

 

If there are any for Dixie, then I can't think of a better night for a Senior to achieve such a milestone.

Dixie wins by whatever margin they want, they are that good.

Dixie wins by whatever margin they want, they are that good.

 

Sounds like a Simon Kenton attitude right before the DH game, I hope DH maintains it. Anything could happen, don't think Coach takes this one as lightly as some think.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.