Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KC Royals Try To Move A Fan

Featured Replies

With as much money as there is floating around Major League Baseball, I'd say they'd have to sweeten the pot for me WAY more than what they offered this guy. A private suite's not gonna do it, and it doesn't even compare to being directly behind home plate in the first row at the World Series.

 

Funny you mentioned him because I'm watching the game now and can't take my eyes off of him. He was just chowing down on some grub while standing and watching the game.

 

He sure is getting some prime time action being in camera shot after camera shot.

 

Bet he ends up on the Tonight Show or something too.

 

More power to him. :thumb:

Well, the World Series has just gotten interesting! Our boy is cheering his little orange jacket off.

The Jersey I can deal with. It's the crooked visit that has to go.

His seat might just be a little too perfect as it appears that he has to keep shifting from side to side to see around the umpire on every pitch. I think I'd be happier by being up a little higher for a better view of the action.

How did this guy get that seat? You would think that some Royals season ticket holder had to give up his World Series tickets for the Marlins fan to have that seat.

How did this guy get that seat? You would think that some Royals season ticket holder had to give up his World Series tickets for the Marlins fan to have that seat.

 

That is what I thought too. This guy goes to a bunch of sporting events a year. Single guy, no kids. Was at ND/FSU this weekend.

 

Like Crash said. The jersey is one thing but the visor sideways is just dumb.

What was that guy doing back there? Every time there was a pitch, he was on some device punching things in. He looked like a total tool with that side visor on.

The Jersey I can deal with. It's the crooked visit that has to go.
I thought it looked good when I was getting ready...

IF he pays for the seat and acts accordingly then he should sit in that seat.

I absolutely wouldn't move. I'm sure they were just fine with taking his money...

What was that guy doing back there? Every time there was a pitch, he was on some device punching things in. He looked like a total tool with that side visor on.

 

A cell phone junkie texting and whatnot like most of the modern world who no longer can just live in the moment.

He did say the Royals could not have been nicer and didn't want it to become an issue.

The guy was in the same jacket throughout the entire KC playoff run. He wore the jacket during the regular season, and KC won. It was good luck for him. Who cares. It looks bad on television, buy why should anyone really care!

Well with blue not exactly being an autumn color, with him taking center stage at the World Series, he does add a touch of the color of the season just being there.

 

I wonder it he'll be in Frisco for those 3 games as well? I'll admit, I'll be looking for him. If so he might not stand out as much amidst Giant's colors, but he still might wanna tone it down a bit with a little more of a burnt orange instead of such a bright shade.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.