Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Colts Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
Wow only 3 yards a catch is pathetic.

 

Im sorry but this has to put Marvin right back on the hot seat IMO

 

This I agree with. Just pathetic.

  • Replies 123
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you do want to use game facts. You seemed to wanted to ignore game facts last year. The bengals finished in the top ten in both offense and defense last year even with lots of injuries last year too. So last year was the year I said the talent thing. So since as you just said we should use game facts. I think the game facts showed that last year. Which instead of admitting that you were wrong fighting that last year when I showed you game facts you decided to throw a temper tantrum lol. Then you try to get a jump on it this year by basically saying the same thing I said last year by using different words to say it. Then when bengals struggle you forget what you say and want to revert back to this lol. So it really is point less lol

 

 

Do do me a favor and move on already. The facts are this. Bengals are not very good and Marvin is a horrible HC period.

 

You our can pull things from here and there like you always do but I prefer to look at the big picture and that is this team has won zilch.

I dont think every team has three of their top playmakers out including their number 1 and 2 receiver. Then on defense their whole starting linebacker core out and one of them the best in football. So I do think these key injuries have hurt more than other teams. However shouldnt look this bad like they do today.

 

No excuses they have had time to figure things out. Green is not going to be healthy all year.

Hate to say it but if I am a Colts fan I am really unhappy about how bad they have played on offense versus the Bengals who are missing about half of their defense.

Wow only 3 yards a catch is pathetic.

 

Im sorry but this has to put Marvin right back on the hot seat IMO

 

Not sure he was ever on the hot seat.

I dont think every team has three of their top playmakers out including their number 1 and 2 receiver. Then on defense their whole starting linebacker core out and one of them the best in football. So I do think these key injuries have hurt more than other teams. However shouldnt look this bad like they do today.

quit with the excuses please.

everyteam has injuries and excuses get old especially with the most talented team as

you love to say.

Hate to say it but if I am a Colts fan I am really unhappy about how bad they have played on offense versus the Bengals who are missing about half of their defense.

 

I was going to say the Colts are going to look at this and say how did we not score 50. The Colts have had the ball the whole game.

Bengals do

anyrhong in 2nd half yet ?

hmm Mathis out. 93 gets kicked out. But the Colts keep on coming on D despite injuries to key players/ Just sayin...

Verner tackled Smith and Dalton at the same time. Man that was just awful. Verner picked Smith off his feet and pushed him into Dalton. Worst OL performance in a long while.

AD 11-25 49 yards. Just pitiful.

Has he tried any pass further than 3 yards?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.