Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Colts Updates

Featured Replies

The dropped interception by Hall in the first qtr that would have been a pick 6 is huge right now. How did he not catch that?

  • Replies 123
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Believe it or not Dalton has thrown for about 15 yards and I think he has done all he can do. little makes 1st appearance and drops 1st down ball thrown right to him. He is know for drops. Nobody open and no time to throw but he hasn't turned it over. I'm watching on local tv in Maui and game started at 7am. Very odd time to watch football. They are still in game when they should be down by 30.

  • Author
With all the talent this team has, that just isn't possible.

 

 

 

 

Sarcasm...kinda

 

Be careful dont make me bring up all kinds of threads again so you can throw a temper tantrum lol. As I said there is nothing left for me to say on it since you agreed with it earlier this year by just changing words around. This offense I beleive they said was in the top 5 going into this game even with all their injuries. However now they switched defense is keeping them in while offense has sucked today.

Wonder what the NFL record is for most catches and fewest yards in a game. 6 catches for 15 yards by Gresh has to be getting close.

Be careful dont make me bring up all kinds of threads again so you can throw a temper tantrum lol. As I said there is nothing left for me to say on it since you agreed with it earlier this year by just changing words around. This offense I beleive they said was in the top 5 going into this game even with all their injuries. However now they switched defense is keeping them in while offense has sucked today.

You're right. We'd actually go by here say instead of actual game facts.

Believe it or not Dalton has thrown for about 15 yards and I think he has done all he can do. little makes 1st appearance and drops 1st down ball thrown right to him. He is know for drops. Nobody open and no time to throw but he hasn't turned it over. I'm watching on local tv in Maui and game started at 7am. Very odd time to watch football. They are still in game when they should be down by 30.

 

I'd head to the beach...like right now

The Colts are making plays. Bengals have No starting linebackers playing and it is beginning to show with tackling and coverage. But they have been out there ALL DAY!!!

As well as the Bengals played the first three weeks they may be in the bottom 5 right now. They have just looked awful since the bye. I know some will say injuries but EVERY team has them. No excuses for that.

  • Author
You're right. We'd actually go by here say instead of actual game facts.

 

So you do want to use game facts. You seemed to wanted to ignore game facts last year. The bengals finished in the top ten in both offense and defense last year even with lots of injuries last year too. So last year was the year I said the talent thing. So since as you just said we should use game facts. I think the game facts showed that last year. Which instead of admitting that you were wrong fighting that last year when I showed you game facts you decided to throw a temper tantrum lol. Then you try to get a jump on it this year by basically saying the same thing I said last year by using different words to say it. Then when bengals struggle you forget what you say and want to revert back to this lol. So it really is point less lol

7 catches for 21 yards for Gresh

Wow only 3 yards a catch is pathetic.

 

Im sorry but this has to put Marvin right back on the hot seat IMO

  • Author
As well as the Bengals played the first three weeks they may be in the bottom 5 right now. They have just looked awful since the bye. I know some will say injuries but EVERY team has them. No excuses for that.

 

I dont think every team has three of their top playmakers out including their number 1 and 2 receiver. Then on defense their whole starting linebacker core out and one of them the best in football. So I do think these key injuries have hurt more than other teams. However shouldnt look this bad like they do today.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.