Hazard vs. Madison Central Predictions

nWo

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen Madison Central and Hazard more than once this season and there is no way Mad. cantral will win by 20-25. Hazard has the best guard in this game in Hicks, however that being said, Mad. Caentral's Aaron Morris will be way too much for Hazard to handle, I'll go Central 66-56. This Hazard team has really come on lately ever since O'Steen joined the team, and they played a respectable game losing 66-50 to Lexington Catholic.

MC had far superior schedule and they seem to be playing well. Coach Feldhaus seemed to think his team had "that look" tonight, I say Indiains by 15+.
Schedule ??????????? No way ......... See thread UPSETS ....

I've seen Madison Central and Hazard more than once this season and there is no way Mad. cantral will win by 20-25. Hazard has the best guard in this game in Hicks, however that being said, Mad. Caentral's Aaron Morris will be way too much for Hazard to handle, I'll go Central 66-56. This Hazard team has really come on lately ever since O'Steen joined the team, and they played a respectable game losing 66-50 to Lexington Catholic.

Losing 66-50 to Lexington Catholic may be considered respectable in the

14th region, but not in the 11th. I say Central by 14. Go Indians!

Losing 66-50 to Lexington Catholic may be considered respectable in the

14th region, but not in the 11th. I say Central by 14. Go Indians!

Go ahead and disrespect the 14th region if you want but it might come back to bite you..........................