Fire Dodd!!!! Fire Dodd!!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I pass out the hats I had made now???:jump:
Let me be in charge of selling these hats...Great Fund Raiser...I raised $600.00 in a 6 minute spread for the Dodd Squad Dinner tomorrow evening and all that gave - gave happily - I was handed a Gold American Express Card for our balance. I guess that means a fan trust me...Like I said everyone gave happily to the Coaches and The Team and Cheerleaders. It was be a wonderful evening. Duck - you are wonderful... You always said, "Dodd was the best" and we would all see at regionals. I am glad you are such an important part of Dodd's life. He could never have another true friend like YOU. I vote YOU Assistant Coach of the YEAR

CONGRATS TO THE DEVILS!!!This trip is long overdue!!!! Great bunch of kids. The only downside is now russell is in the same boat as the wildcats.

Agree: Secured coaching job for a few years ????? Give the credit to the kids. They played Basketball not Dodd ball for 3 qtrs. Elliott almost got back in the game 1 qtr by Russell pulling the ball out when a high percentage shot was there to make (Dodd ball). Then a turn over or silly foul.

Congrates to the players for putting on the Maroon & Gold and giving that true DEVILPRIDE something worth fighting for.

What time & day do they play at Rupp. :fire: :fire: :fire:

I was a huge fan when the football team make it to state, and was really pulling for them, and I will be pulling for Russell to represent our Region in the Sweet 16. But due to all the fuss and bashing that has went on all year with the Russell system, it just doesnt have the same feeling.(Dont get me wrong, the same bashing and fuss has went on at Boyd and Ashland too.) There has been a unusually large amount of bad player/coach relationships in the Region this year.

I am glad to see the Russell Players stepped up and performed to their top ability.

Congratulations to Russell on a great finish to a sour year.

It would be nice to see Vanhoose drop about 40 on someone at Rupp.

Congrats to the Devils!! While they may not have been the best team (at least not on paper), they did what no other team in the Region did and that is win when they had to. As of now, they are the best team and they are going to Rupp. Congrats and good luck!!
ey

Is that a left handed compliment? On paper, they were the best team. Thats why they were the pre-season #1. Due to illness,injury and other distractions, they under achieved most of the season, probally the fairview game was the first time all year they had 8 players totally in sinc with what the coach was wanting them to execute. In spite of their struggles, I think it is safe to say Russell had the highest quality wins outside the region with a win over Fern Creek who achieved a top 20 statewide ranking during the course of the year and Hazard, who won the 14th region. I dont think any other 16th region team can point to quality wins like that, and nobody handled Fairview like Russell did Friday night. They had it all along "on paper", they finally got it done on the court:thumb:

:confused: :confused:

Trying to stir the pot? You must be bored. Give it a rest, a least for a little while. You have some complaints about coaches in EVERY program and I'm sure Russell is no different. There is a time and place for everything, this is a time for celebration. Not Negativity.

It seems to me that a couple of weeks ago you were stirring the pot????:confused: I'm sure TubbyBall is being a bit fictitious and over the top but I think he just making a point that there were alot of Dodd haters out there just a couple of weeks ago and now it looks like he is on top of the world!!!

ey

Is that a left handed compliment? On paper, they were the best team. Thats why they were the pre-season #1. Due to illness,injury and other distractions, they under achieved most of the season, probally the fairview game was the first time all year they had 8 players totally in sinc with what the coach was wanting them to execute. In spite of their struggles, I think it is safe to say Russell had the highest quality wins outside the region with a win over Fern Creek who achieved a top 20 statewide ranking during the course of the year and Hazard, who won the 14th region. I dont think any other 16th region team can point to quality wins like that, and nobody handled Fairview like Russell did Friday night. They had it all along "on paper", they finally got it done on the court:thumb:

Good post! :thumb:

... Duck - you are wonderful... You always said, "Dodd was the best" and we would all see at regionals. I am glad you are such an important part of Dodd's life. He could never have another true friend like YOU. I vote YOU Assistant Coach of the YEAR

Gold Star -

Now you've done it.

You better use that credit card to rent a U-Haul to carry Duck's head. If it wasn't swollen before (and it was), it's going to be impossible to fit it through the door on the team bus going to Rupp Arena.

He's a good guy, but you just can't take a chance on praising him like that in public. ;)

Frances

Dodd has definitely had his critics the past couple of years, but winning the region should hush most of his critics. Congrats to Coach Dodd and the Devils. :fire: :fire:

Sometimes when you give people bullets, they will shoot them at you.