Fire Dodd!!!! Fire Dodd!!!!

YOUR SO CALLED BAD COACH JUST MADE HISTORY BY WINNING YOUR FIRST REGIONAL TITLE SINCE 1972!!!!!!!!!!

AND REALIZE YOU HAVE ONE OF THE BEST COACHES IN THE STATE OF KENTUCKY!!!!!!!!!!! 24 POINTS IS A MEMORY NOW!!!!!!!

CONGRATS TO THE DEVISL AND COACH DODD, YOU DESERVE THIS CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give Coach Mays and the Lions credit for a great year. I just get sick and tired of all these fans giving Dodd a hard time. We are talking about a guy who is in the NAIA Hall of Fame as a player and coach. Evidently he done something right. Oh by the way, he just led the Devils to their first regional title in 34 years.

Give Coach Mays and the Lions credit for a great year. I just get sick and tired of all these fans giving Dodd a hard time. We are talking about a guy who is in the NAIA Hall of Fame as a player and coach. Evidently he done something right. Oh by the way, he just led the Devils to their first regional title in 34 years.

:irked: I havnt seen to many people giving Dodd a hard time. I know I never have.

Congrats to the Devils!! While they may not have been the best team (at least not on paper), they did what no other team in the Region did and that is win when they had to. As of now, they are the best team and they are going to Rupp. Congrats and good luck!!

Some people do care.

Trying to stir the pot? You must be bored. Give it a rest, a least for a little while. You have some complaints about coaches in EVERY program and I'm sure Russell is no different. There is a time and place for everything, this is a time for celebration. Not Negativity.

Coach Dodd has earned all the Russell Respect...Yes, all fans, parents, kids, etc. make complaints, but maybe that made just a fraction of difference in Coach Dodd's will to win... He definitely has all Russell Fans praising him now. I listen to both sides and both sides are in agreement that he has done an awesome job molding these boys to win - last night and tonight. I don't think he is in a bad spot at all right now - both sides are in agreement. Plus those that complain are incredible people also, they complain because they care.