Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Now I think we really get to see how good A Dalton is

Featured Replies

Every team in the NFL has at least one receiver better than Sanu and many of them have two WR's that are better than him. That makes him average at best.

 

Do the Steelers have two better than him? The Browns? You sure you don't want to rethink that one?

  • Replies 61
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everyone, I don't think Eifert has done enough yet in his Pro career to be characterized as the Bengals best TE. I think that is still Gresham.

 

I think he is because I believe if he played the snaps that Gresham gets that he would produce more, also I think they could use him more ways and no way he has worst hands lol. I will say Gresham has turned into a good blocking te though.

Agree, I believe Sanu could be a stud #2 pro receiver.

 

Agree. He reminds me of TJWhosyomomma the way he's not shy about crossing routes or on the seam where you know he's in harm's way.

Every team in the NFL has at least one receiver better than Sanu and many of them have two WR's that are better than him. That makes him average at best.

 

I do think you under sell Sanu as a wr. Obviously with a more consistent qb he would look even better.

I think he is because I believe if he played the snaps that Gresham gets that he would produce more, also I think they could use him more ways and no way he has worst hands lol. I will say Gresham has turned into a good blocking te though.

That's unique logic.

Everyone, I don't think Eifert has done enough yet in his Pro career to be characterized as the Bengals best TE. I think that is still Gresham.

 

That would be a serious problem. Gresham can block and is the best TE for the running game. But Eifert, even though he has not done much yet, makes the passing game so much better. Gresham is no threat.

 

Sanu is IMO an above average receiver. Maybe not great yet but serviceable.

Do the Steelers have two better than him? The Browns? You sure you don't want to rethink that one?

 

Steelers - Antonio Brown.

Browns - Josh Gordon ... he isn't playing of course but he is better.

Browns - Andrew Hawkins has stats about the same as Sanu. Miles Austin's stats are not much different than Sanu's.

 

Right now with Green helping him out by drawing coverage, Sanu ranks #55 in receiving yards. He is #63 in receptions. Yards per reception he is #86, but that stat can get skewed by receivers with fewer receptions with one or two good ones mixed in. There are 32 teams in the NFL. That screams average to me.

Wow do I ever disagree with that. I think Sanu has the ability to be a stud.

 

I agree, I am a big fan of Sanu. Sure handed, great after the catch & adds a unique element to the offense with his ability to throw the football.

 

I actually drafted him in a couple fantasy leagues. He's a great complement to AJ.

 

And I hate myself for being 'that guy' & talking about my fantasy team as if anyone cares.

Agree. He reminds me of TJWhosyomomma the way he's not shy about crossing routes or on the seam where you know he's in harm's way.

 

I do like Sanu in this way. Although he has dropped some this year I thought he should catch. I think Sanu is a solid #3 receiver, a good slot, possession type.

 

I hope he plays better and proves me wrong, but this is how I see him right now.

The Bengals could use a solid slot receiver (Like Andrew Hawkins). Baby hawk wasn't worth the $ that he got from CLE but the offense could use him, especially with Jones out.

 

I'm worried about Marvin's overall health. Same with AJ. Foot injuries shouldn't be taken lightly, especially when they begin early in the season.

Steelers - Antonio Brown.

Browns - Josh Gordon ... he isn't playing of course but he is better.

Browns - Andrew Hawkins has stats about the same as Sanu. Miles Austin's stats are not much different than Sanu's.

 

Right now with Green helping him out by drawing coverage, Sanu ranks #55 in receiving yards. He is #63 in receptions. Yards per reception he is #86, but that stat can get skewed by receivers with fewer receptions with one or two good ones mixed in. There are 32 teams in the NFL. That screams average to me.

I'd take Sanu as the Steelers 2 in a blink. I like Wheaton, but I think Sanu is a bigger target. He's not as fast, but his toughness is undeniable.

As for the Browns, right now Sanu would be their #1. Miles Austin is overrated. Baby hawk? Come on VoR.

Back to the title of the thread...................I would say the time to find out how good Dalton really is ...............is when everyone is healthy on offense and defense. Then there is no excuse for not winning consistently with the talent on the team.

I'd take Sanu as the Steelers 2 in a blink. I like Wheaton' date=' but I think Sanu is a bigger target. He's not as fast, but his toughness is undeniable. As for the Browns, right now Sanu would be their #1. Miles Austin is overrated. Baby hawk? Come on VoR.[/quote']

 

Agree on all accounts

 

Sanu is the #2 for Pitt & #1 for CLE.

Agree on all accounts Sanu is the #2 for Pitt & #1 for CLE.

 

He's #3 in Baltimore at this point (Steve smith senior found the fountain of youth via crab cakes) but he's not too far behind Torrey Smith in my opinion.

He's #3 in Baltimore at this point (Steve smith senior found the fountain of youth via crab cakes) but he's not too far behind Torrey Smith in my opinion.

 

You know what, I agree but barely. Seems Torrey Smith has been more of a one trick pony than I thought he'd be. You think that too or do I have my anti-Raven shades on?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.