Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Coaches' Poll: Week 6

Featured Replies

1. Highlands ( 12 ) 129

2. Simon Kenton ( 1 ) 111

3. Covington Catholic 101

4. Campbell County 96

5. Dixie Heights 77

6. Cooper 70

7. Beechwood 46

8. Scott 26

9. Newport Catholic 23

10. Ryle 20

Others:Walton-Verona 5 Lloyd 4 Conner 3 Boone County 2 Newport 2

  • Replies 42
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryle??? I would Walton and/or Lloyd above them. They have ONE win.

 

I'd have Ryle/Boone/Conner/Newport ahead of WV. Heck I'm not sure if some of those aren't better than NCC. Too early to tell yet with them.

Just speculating.........looks like Coach Marksberry still holding out, hoever, can you blame him?

Ryle??? I would Walton and/or Lloyd above them. They have ONE win.

 

You really think Walton Verona and Lloyd would beat Ryle?

Another one, I sure would like to see Beechwood and Cooper play if the NKY coaches think Cooper is really better.

  • Author

I think Covington Catholic EASILY beats Simon Kenton, JMO.

Good for Campbell Co. coming in at #4! Take that into Independence on Friday and run with it!

Not that it means anything, but here are this week's Lit ratings for some of the teams mentioned:

 

Ryle 98.0

Boone 85.9

Conner 79.9

Newport 87.4

Walton-Verona 92.0

Lloyd 75.2

I think Covington Catholic EASILY beats Simon Kenton, JMO.

 

It appears as though the coaches, who should be the best experts available, think you are completely incorrect. I agree with them, JMO.

  • Author
It appears as though the coaches, who should be the best experts available, think you are completely incorrect. I agree with them, JMO.

 

Toss out one coach's understandable (but delusional) vote and I am completely correct.

Simon Kenton #2 is hilarious!!

Ryle??? I would Walton and/or Lloyd above them. They have ONE win.

The problem with those 2 teams is the same as Scott. They don't play anyone before district games start and then in district they more often than not lose as soon as they play a half decent team. For instance, NCC was winless until Friday where they beat Lloyd 28-0

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.