Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hue Jackson is reckless

Featured Replies

Everyone cares about Dalton's health in 2014...

  • Replies 50
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Hugh is reckless, what was Gruden? The Bengals run the ball more than all but one team in the league. He's doing everything he can to take the onus off of Dalton and win w/ running and defense. That was a reckless throw by Sanu, and a bad ball from Dalton. Not sure that I'm all that concerned so far.

I saw it live too, the point is there is a lot more room for error in the screen pass than a run when you are up big on a team and dominating them. The only way TN gets back in the game at that point is if we turnover and they get a quick score before half. It was a stupid play call.

 

I am fine with it. You see the best teams all the time being aggressive. Shoot even the Seahawks are a team that are willing to take chances. Yes the Bengals were up 19 to 0, but just like most teams they wanted to try to pad it. I like the Bengals there trying something safe like a Screen to make something happen. Instead of like in the past when Marvin would call the Bengals to take a knee with a minute left, and timeouts in their pockets. Give me aggressive Marvin every day over the old conservative Marvin. Marvin has been much more aggressive over the last few years, and I think we have seen how it has paid off. Trust your offense not to make a mistake, and trust your defense to back them up if they do.

Run Hue, Run!

 

Shoot if you wanted them to be safe and just run the ball. Then might as well be ultra safe and just take a knee, so you don't risk the RB getting stripped of the ball and fumbling.

  • Author
Shoot if you wanted them to be safe and just run the ball. Then might as well be ultra safe and just take a knee, so you don't risk the RB getting stripped of the ball and fumbling.

 

I considered it but I am not sure where the Titans were on time outs and if they would call them to force our hand.

 

If it had not been for the QB throwback I would not have made the point about this play but when you piece the two of them together I see a pattern potentially emerging that could cost us. I know, risk vs. reward, just don't get Dalton hurt.

......

Shoot if you wanted them to be safe and just run the ball. Then might as well be ultra safe and just take a knee, so you don't risk the RB getting stripped of the ball and fumbling.

 

I agree.......................and people would have complained about taking a knee and not going for the knockout punch.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.