Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hue Jackson is reckless

Featured Replies

  • Author
I'm pretty happy that this is what it has come to. Complaining about trivial insignifcant events after a 33-7 blowout? Much better talking about what ifs and could ofs than the actual gaffes we used to discuss.

 

So you think putting Dalton in jeopardy is trivial and/or insignificant?

  • Replies 50
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you think putting Dalton in jeopardy is trivial and/or insignificant?

 

I'm not sure why anyone thinks he was put in jeopardy. He was put in risk of getting hit. He hasn't gotten hit all year, the chance of him getting hurt there was no greater than if he took a sack.

  • Author
I'm not sure why anyone thinks he was put in jeopardy. He was put in risk of getting hit. He hasn't gotten hit all year, the chance of him getting hurt there was no greater than if he took a sack.

 

Have you ever played football?

So you think putting Dalton in jeopardy is trivial and/or insignificant?

 

Yep. Nothing happened. Oh except they scored a touchdown.

  • Author
Yep. Nothing happened. Oh except they scored a touchdown.

 

Sometimes you get the bear, sometimes he gets you...

Sometimes you get the bear, sometimes he gets you...

 

Only when you go after the bear. I have no problem with it.

And the Titan DB said they practiced against that play, we are lucky lucky lucky we still have our starting QB.

And for you peeps that say the screen was safe, you know what was safe in that situation, RUNNING THE BALL was safe.

 

Overall I like what I see from Hugh but we can't afford to be reckless or that will get us beat when we play the other top teams in the NFL and/or get our QB hurt.

 

 

 

Shows the IQ of the titans dont it.

I want to protect our QB and I don't want to give any games away. I realize the "give any games away" is subjective because the unpredictability makes most teams more dangerous but I don't want the Bengals risking Dalton, he is much too valuable.

 

You want to protect a guy that cant win in the playoffs, why?

  • Author
You want to protect a guy that cant win in the playoffs, why?

 

This is our first year in our two or three year window.

I saw it live too, the point is there is a lot more room for error in the screen pass than a run when you are up big on a team and dominating them. The only way TN gets back in the game at that point is if we turnover and they get a quick score before half. It was a stupid play call.

 

The screen was a conservative call. Dalton AND Bernard failed to execute. That's on them, not Hue Jackson.

 

Regarding the Sanu to Dalton pass: that was pretty risky. I'm not okay with putting Dalton in that situation (i.e. one where he might get blown up) on a regular basis.

  • Author
Shows the IQ of the titans dont it.

 

Shows me the rules affect how some players play football.

  • Author
The screen was a conservative call. Dalton AND Bernard failed to execute. That's on them, not Hue Jackson.

 

Regarding the Sanu to Dalton pass: that was pretty risky. I'm not okay with putting Dalton in that situation (i.e. one where he might get blown up) on a regular basis.

 

Run Hue, Run!

This is our first year in our two or three year window.

 

Hue be gone after this year for a HC job. Not gonna get a window.

  • Author
Hue be gone after this year for a HC job. Not gonna get a window.

 

Let's hope not.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.