Is the NFL becoming hard to watch? Wait...another flag for illegal contact.

You get all games that are not on local TV, but those are already on anyways.

You also get the redzone channel and NFL Shortcuts (30 minute replays around a day or two after the games are over) if you pay for Sunday Ticket Max. With ST Max you also get all NFL games on any mobile device.

Nice. Ty. I'm going to look into it. How is the streaming quality on mobile devices and does it have to be a phone or could you use a laptop?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Joker if you have direcTV you can usually talk them into a significant discount...if not get it for free. I've had Directv for 5 years and I've never paid full price for ST. I've had it free for 3 seasons.

If you don't have directv you can sign up and get ST for free as a new customer also.

Joker if you have direcTV you can usually talk them into a significant discount...if not get it for free. I've had Directv for 5 years and I've never paid full price for ST. I've had it free for 3 seasons.

If you don't have directv you can sign up and get ST for free as a new customer also.

Good deal. I'll have to check into it with my apartment complex. The San Antonio market isn't too great for the selection of games we get.

You can mention that. You should know by now I'm one of the few on here who aren't blinded by my homer ism for my team so I already know that about the Bengals. You will also see that when my QB plays bad I will be the first to point that out

So good try on your attempted slam, it fell short lol

People definitely will agree you dont have much homerism in your team. People will also agree that just like how homerism can make peoples opinions not realistic, that as much losing as the bengals did for so long can also create a negative bias that also effects people opinion from being completely realistic too because it stops people from seeing the positive things too.

Me and you just have fell on complete opposite sides on this lol and why disagreed so much yet both thinking were right. :D

(Sorry I am a little jealous seeing you and halfback arguing and not me and you anymore since we both seem to have similar thinking on this bengals team. So I had to chime in. :D)

Only thing it's good for is exposing the top cornerbacks as guys who were best at grabbing receivers and getting away with it.

Seahawks seem to get away with it, at least in week 1. Not sure how they did today re: penalties, but apparently Rivers played well considering they put up 30 on them.

Nice. Ty. I'm going to look into it. How is the streaming quality on mobile devices and does it have to be a phone or could you use a laptop?

I watched on a laptop today, but it was a pain to figure out how to do it. I had to download the app on Windows 8 and it took a minute. I couldn't figure out any other way to do it. But, once it was up and running it worked fine.

I also agree with hb20. I've developed a Pavlovian reaction to looking at the corner of the screen for the yellow flag indicator whenever there's a big play.

I watched on a laptop today, but it was a pain to figure out how to do it. I had to download the app on Windows 8 and it took a minute. I couldn't figure out any other way to do it. But, once it was up and running it worked fine.

I also agree with hb20. I've developed a Pavlovian reaction to looking at the corner of the screen for the yellow flag indicator whenever there's a big play.

There were some phantom calls today around the league and even announcers noticed. Something has to be done...it's ruining the game.

It's great when the Giants don't play so poorly.

I'll admit since becoming a dad, a Giants loss doesn't hurt as much. But it still makes me want to avoid football for a few hours.

What do you mean how does it work?

Your the only person who watches the lil Giants. I feel sorry for you, must lead a sad life. Come on over and root for the Cowboys.

I am ok with calling the holding and chucking beyond five yards. The major problem I have is when it occurs no where near the play. Now I understand that penalty might have caused the QB to not throw his way. The most obvious is when the QB is sacked in 3 seconds and they call defensive holding. No way he was going to be in that play.