Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Ryan Timmons UK's best WR/2nd Offensive Threat behind Braylen Heard?

Featured Replies

Timmons cost UK the game. This thread jinxed him and the team. No moral victories.

Wasn't just him but that is what everyone will remember that's for sure.

 

you are correct, but having this thread was kind of magnified his drop.

you are correct, but having this thread was kind of magnified his drop.

 

Absolutely. Usually is how it happens

Huge Blake Bone fan here too.

 

Bone looked really good.

Tonight answered the question about Timmons. Resounding No. Johnson is by far the best WR and better hands. Timmons may have just cost UK a win vs Florida

Well one is a wr and one is a slot and that is a huge difference. When talking explosive, I look at that is who can get to top speed the quickest and to me that is Timmons without a doubt.....another reason he plays slot and not wr or should I say another reason why Robinson plays wr and not slot.

you are correct' date=' but having this thread was kind of magnified his drop.[/quote']

 

You mean drops?

 

Love Timmons, excellent playmaker with the ball in his hands but key phrase is "in his hands".

 

Still has a way to go to refine his game as a true wide out. All the slash duty worked in high school and he could afford some backfield touches in college. BUT, really needs to keep working on his techniques as a wide receiver.

You mean drops?

 

Love Timmons, excellent playmaker with the ball in his hands but key phrase is "in his hands".

 

Still has a way to go to refine his game as a true wide out. All the slash duty worked in high school and he could afford some backfield touches in college. BUT, really needs to keep working on his techniques as a wide receiver.

 

I agree. Maybe I'm still stuck on remembering him in HS and in his biggest game as a senior we shut him down. A Morgan for Cooper owned him and I never forgot it. Just seemed to have trouble hanging on to the ball in traffic. Thought that would improve but last night was depressing

I still think he is UK's best offensive threat, just had two bad drops tonight. He'll make up for it over the rest of the season and his career.

I agree. Maybe I'm still stuck on remembering him in HS and in his biggest game as a senior we shut him down. A Morgan for Cooper owned him and I never forgot it. Just seemed to have trouble hanging on to the ball in traffic. Thought that would improve but last night was depressing

Morgan did guard him man to man but Copper played Cover 4 behind Morgan, meaning that he was not really one on one on an island defending him all alone.

Baker has the most upside of the UK wideouts

 

Agreed

Morgan did guard him man to man but Copper played Cover 4 behind Morgan, meaning that he was not really one on one on an island defending him all alone.

 

Morgan out played him big time that game. Even on one on one plays Timmons couldn't get anything. The biggest catch he had that game was a tipped ball that went right to him in the endzone.

 

I just don't think he has the explosiveness and hands needed to be UK's best. I thought and still do, that Fant was still much better than Timmons that year. Fant was only a JR then too

 

 

Don't get me wrong, Timmons is still one of my fav's, but I think Johnson is better.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.