Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Goodell should be fired either way

Featured Replies

This I disagree with. The reason Rice got cut by the Ravens and suspended indefinitely by the NFL is because he did not tell them EXACTLY what happened. He shaded the truth, lyed, was dishonest, whatever we want to call it. I think he told them there was a scuffle, she hit her head and that is what knocked her out. See, that is what happened, right? Except he left out the part where he threw a knockout punch as part of the scuffle. The tape showed that Rice lyed to the team and the NFL and that is why he is gone.

 

And I still don't believe the NFL saw the video until the last couple days.

 

No, he told Goodell that he punched her. They knew it in May according to this report.

 

Chris Mortenson: Ray Rice will be suspended | Yardbarker.com

 

As for defending himself, Goodell KNEW that he didn't have Mike Tyson in the elevator with him. He must have been moved by Rice's fiance, but he has to do what is right. He didn't, he failed, he had all of the evidence that he needed, and is not trying to right a past wrong in an incredibly shady way.

  • Replies 84
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Stephen A. Smith says NOW boss is "off her rocker" for calling on Goodell to resign.

 

ESPN?s Stephen A. Smith says NOW boss is ?off her rocker? for calling for NFL commish Roger Goodell to resign

 

ESPN took a shot at Smith recently and maybe he isn't the same. Smith certainly isn't the guy I thought he was, when the going got tough, Smith sold out.

You just repeated what I said. We are in agreement. My point was goodell, the fans, media, etc etc all knew what happened from the very start. Rice told them what he did and the video did nothing but confirm what he said. So like I said, everybody knew what happened and he should have been punished from the beginning not given a suspension and then when the video comes out confirming what we already knew cut him and suspend indefinitely.

 

No question domestic violence is a long standing, complicated issue. However, Goodell had the facts and whether he admits it or now he had access to the video and he dropped the ball. Now he is caught dropping the ball and it is lie and deny. Mr. Schue got it right and I was thinking the same thing about Goodell and the NFL and all their lies:

 

  • Author
You just repeated what I said. We are in agreement. My point was goodell, the fans, media, etc etc all knew what happened from the very start. Rice told them what he did and the video did nothing but confirm what he said. So like I said, everybody knew what happened and he should have been punished from the beginning not given a suspension and then when the video comes out confirming what we already knew cut him and suspend indefinitely.

 

I didn't mean to come off contradictory.

You just repeated what I said. We are in agreement. My point was goodell, the fans, media, etc etc all knew what happened from the very start. Rice told them what he did and the video did nothing but confirm what he said. So like I said, everybody knew what happened and he should have been punished from the beginning not given a suspension and then when the video comes out confirming what we already knew cut him and suspend indefinitely.

Rice didn't tell them what actually happened. He said he knocked her out but reports were that he and his wife told the team and NFL she was also to blame meaning she provoked him. She said this to save his job and the video didn't show that at all. Why do you think the NFL hid the fact they saw the video?

 

because if came out they did see it then they would be made to look stupid. Now that the video came out and the Nfl in its stupidity didn't think it would, now has to act like they never saw it. That is why they reacted the way they did.

 

For people to say the video doesn't show anything different than the story Ray gave them is naive at best.

Donald Sterling is sending the NFL a thank you note as we speak.

  • Author
Donald Sterling is sending the NFL a thank you note as we speak.

 

Yep, what comes around goes around.

  • Author

ATLANTA – NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell is praising the way the NBA has handled Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling's racist comments.

 

Goodell says Tuesday at the NFL owners' spring meeting that his NBA counterpart, Adam Silver, was "being decisive, made the right statements and is doing the right things."

 

Silver banned Sterling for life and fined him $2.5 million. NBA team owners will meet June 3, when they could force Sterling to sell the team he has owned since 1981. Three-quarters of the other 29 owners must vote to sustain the NBA's charge against Sterling to force him to sell.

 

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell praises NBA's handling of Donald Sterling case | Fox News

  • Author

If that punishment was right for Sterling I can't even begin to imagine what Goodell deserves.

I made a post yesterday talking about I thought the NFL was behind the Police making a statement that the video could not be released in case there was a grand jury hearing.

 

Loks like a lot of people could be going down for this, wide spread cover up that now could involve the district attorney's office also if they were part of the cover up.

  • Author
I made a post yesterday talking about I thought the NFL was behind the Police making a statement that the video could not be released in case there was a grand jury hearing.

 

Loks like a lot of people could be going down for this, wide spread cover up that now could involve the district attorney's office also if they were part of the cover up.

 

I know some peeps on here think I am silly but we need a government commission to get to the bottom of this.

 

Everyone involved gets one chance to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth and if not they need to be crushed.

I know some peeps on here think I am silly but we need a government commission to get to the bottom of this.

 

Everyone involved gets one chance to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth and if not they need to be crushed.

I am the farthest one can be to being a conspiracy theorist, but Hollywood couldn't write a better script than this.

 

Police, State attorney general, prosecutors office all a part of the cover up?

 

This will get fun.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.