Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Garrard County/ Lincoln County Predictions

Who wins this game? 14 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

    • Lincoln County
      14%
      2
    • Garrard County
      85%
      12

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Lincoln Co. travels to GC this week to try and keep a winning streak going against the Lions. I honestly do not see the streak continuing. I think Lincoln will continue to struggle against stout defenses. Garrard will take advantage of being the better team. Always remember though, anything can happen in a rivalry so GC does not need to overlook this team!!

 

Lincoln 13

Garrard 27

Thanks for the insight GC. I didn't know Lincoln Counts was on such a streak.

GC 35

LC 21

I hope I'm wrong but I think this game will be close. Garrard hasn't show much big play ability yet, instead using a more methodical offensive approach. Garrard's defense should be up to the task against Lincoln, but it will be interesting to see how the offense has progressed. This rivalry has always seemed to bring out the best in Lincoln while Garrard has seemingly put up some big eggs over the years, including several times where Garrard was the favorite.

Garrard Co. 35-20.

As always, expect a war. IMO, Garrard is the better team this year and figures to have an advantage in speed at the skilled positions. Lincoln, on the other hand, has been stronger in the trenches in recent match ups. I believe it is a game that the Lions should, and will, win. Make it a 22-7 Homecoming victory.

  • Author

Garrard has won only 1 time since 2005 and that was 2011 when Garrard went to 3A state semis. Very lopsided series since then.

  • Author
I hope I'm wrong but I think this game will be close. Garrard hasn't show much big play ability yet, instead using a more methodical offensive approach. Garrard's defense should be up to the task against Lincoln, but it will be interesting to see how the offense has progressed. This rivalry has always seemed to bring out the best in Lincoln while Garrard has seemingly put up some big eggs over the years, including several times where Garrard was the favorite.

 

 

The game really shouldnt be close, but with this being a rivalry I certainly would not doubt it one bit!

Should be a good one. GC wins 21-7

Garrard is playing good football. I think they win 24-14.

Lincoln has won 8 of last 9 in series. Not much of a rivalry lately.

Lincoln has won 8 of last 9 in series. Not much of a rivalry lately.

 

That line of thinking doesn't make sense to me. Of course it is a rivalry. Anybody who has seen these games knows how much it has meant to Lincoln to beat Garrard, and how much it has hurt the Garrard kids to lose to Lincoln.

That line of thinking doesn't make sense to me. Of course it is a rivalry. Anybody who has seen these games knows how much it has meant to Lincoln to beat Garrard, and how much it has hurt the Garrard kids to lose to Lincoln.

I get that, it just appears that maybe 1-8 is not very competitive as of late. 3-6 is still a rivalry with maybe a close loss somewhere. 1-8 is ,,,,, very onesided. Lets hope for better this go round.

I get that, it just appears that maybe 1-8 is not very competitive as of late. 3-6 is still a rivalry with maybe a close loss somewhere. 1-8 is ,,,,, very onesided. Lets hope for better this go round.

 

There's a lot more that goes into a "rivalry" then a teams record against each other. I can say from my own personal experience, that this rivalry was much present when I was in school back from 05-09. Every year we circled Lincoln in basketball, because for one we hated them, and two it was Lincoln County and they were always winning the Region. Needless to say that "rivalry" fueled us in beating them by 19 our senior year. I don't think we had beaten them before that in at least 2000 years. To us "has beens", we can speculate it being a rivalry based on previous records head to head, but to those kids in both schools...this game is a big deal.

 

Now I'm going back to eating my Cheese Nips.

 

Oh and by the way...GC wins this one 28-20.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.