'16 Newport G Ethan Snapp Recruitment

Made a call and got my own question answered....August 2014 restrictions for off campus recruiting are basically the same as 2013. No in home visits for current juniors until the April recruiting period.

Maybe that's why he said he couldn't say who?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made a call and got my own question answered....August 2014 restrictions for off campus recruiting are basically the same as 2013. No in home visits for current juniors until the April recruiting period.

I'm honestly not sure how it works but I'm going to say this particular school takes a little bit different approach than just recruiting for basketball.

Of course I wish him nothing but the best, but for him to get legit minutes at the next he is going to need to hit the weight room HARD. Kid is a great player and has the work ethic, and obviously has time but (arguably) the biggest difference between college and high school is the physicality.

Of course I wish him nothing but the best, but for him to get legit minutes at the next he is going to need to hit the weight room HARD. Kid is a great player and has the work ethic, and obviously has time but (arguably) the biggest difference between college and high school is the physicality.

I heard folks say the same about Brent Bach a few years back...worked out fine there.

I heard folks say the same about Brent Bach a few years back...worked out fine there.

Agreed. And that is exactly how I see Snapp right now... A high d2 player. This thread mentions lots of d1's, which like I said, IMO are not good options for Snapp right now because of his size.

As mentioned, if any kid has the work ethic to gain strength in the weightroom its him.