August 15, 201412 yr For all the naysayers vs Poythress he has hit two 3's so far along with his usual game. Johnson had a great first half.
August 15, 201412 yr I not gonna get excited until someone dunks from half court Does an alley-oop from half court count?
August 15, 201412 yr Does an alley-oop from half court count? Nope, someone must fly like superman or I'm not going to be happy. All we done is beat up on a bunch of old drunks.
August 15, 201412 yr Author Nope, someone must fly like superman or I'm not going to be happy. All we done is beat up on a bunch of old drunks. Never fear. Aquaman is here.Willie Cauley-Stein is Aquaman | Kentucky Sports Radio
August 15, 201412 yr Author And Aaron Harrison is hurt. Appears to be a knee injury. Uh oh. Sorry. I was following the comments section on KSR for updates, and apparently some troll was on there trying to stir things up, and made up the part about Aaron Harrison.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.