Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Dominican Republic

Featured Replies

  • Author
Sorry. I was following the comments section on KSR for updates, and apparently some troll was on there trying to stir things up, and made up the part about Aaron Harrison.

It was probably Getslow trying to get Randy under the sink.

I'm watching and I wondered when he was hurt. Only injury is to DR player.

Ulis can shoot but only up to 22 feet. What is he gonna do when he has to shoot a 23 footer?

  • Author

79-64 with 3 minutes to go.

  • Author
Ulis can shoot but only up to 22 feet. What is he gonna do when he has to shoot a 23 footer?

Take a step.

Sorry. I was following the comments section on KSR for updates, and apparently some troll was on there trying to stir things up, and made up the part about Aaron Harrison.

 

You're relying on the KSR comments section for updates? I'm so disappointed right now. :lol:

Take a step.

 

He so short it would take two steps. Way to small to play at UK! Bad defense, too many turnovers, and no killer instinct. I won't be impressed until they beat a non professional team

  • Author
You're relying on the KSR comments section for updates? I'm so disappointed right now. :lol:

 

They were doing a better job than you.

FIBA LiveStats

 

Poythress with 20 points, 5 boards, 2 assists.

 

Towns with 12 & 7

 

Dakari with 10 points & 12 boards

 

Andrew Harrison with 6 assists

Ulis with 4 points & 2 steals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.