Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rush Limbaugh: Robin Williams killed himself due to ‘leftist world view’

Featured Replies

  • Author
Just another case of folks who don't listen to Rush and thinking they know his intent...

 

Please share with us his intent with the part of the story I quoted above.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing shocking about this is that Rush still has enough lemmings brain-washed with his crap to still have a radio show.

 

Seriously, I thought he had went away. :idunno:

Please share with us his intent with the part of the story I quoted above.
Once again.. Read the entire transcript.. Not just "parts".
  • Author
Once again.. Read the entire transcript.. Not just "parts".

 

I have no interest in reading the entire transcript. Since you know his intent, I asked you what it was. Can you not tell me?

 

It's a wonder that with something like three million people a day tuning into this nonsense to get their daily fill of how "liberals" and "leftists" are pathological, terrible humans that the political discourse in this country would be such a sewer.

  • Author

 

The only thing that needs to be told or read is that Limbaugh implied that Williams' political affiliation had some sort of influence on his suicide. That is disgusting. You can try to spin it how you want, post as many articles from Limbaugh's site as you want... Depression is a disease, and trying to tie someones political views into a suicide is a sickening motive. Any defense of the comments is just as bad, IMO.

The only thing shocking about this is that Rush still has enough lemmings brain-washed with his crap to still have a radio show.

 

Seriously, I thought he had went away. :idunno:

 

 

Sadly, no.

I'm not sure if we're allowed to post his entire transcript on here and I would never put a link out to his website but I think people might be surprised if they read the entire transcript and his follow up comments. It's Rush so there's plenty there to offend, I just think people might see it in a little different light than what is being put in headlines.

 

Worst part of this is that Limbaugh is getting the attention he craves while distracting from what Williams' wife suggested, that we focus on the joy and laughter he brought us rather than on the circumstances of his death.

I'm not sure if we're allowed to post his entire transcript on here and I would never put a link out to his website but I think people might be surprised if they read the entire transcript and his follow up comments. It's Rush so there's plenty there to offend, I just think people might see it in a little different light than what is being put in headlines.

 

Worst part of this is that Limbaugh is getting the attention he craves while distracting from what Williams' wife suggested, that we focus on the joy and laughter he brought us rather than on the circumstances of his death.

 

Which seems to be what he is about. I'm no expert because I haven't listened since about 2008.

Which seems to be what he is about. I'm no expert because I haven't listened since about 2008.

 

I listened when he first came on but had tired of it before Clinton was elected. The arrogance just irritated me no end.

I listened when he first came on but had tired of it before Clinton was elected. The arrogance just irritated me no end.

 

When I was working (retired in 2008) I would occasionally listen on the car radio, a few times every four years.

 

Since I retired I don't think I've listened to ten seconds of "political talk radio".

When I was working (retired in 2008) I would occasionally listen on the car radio, a few times every four years.

 

Since I retired I don't think I've listened to ten seconds of "political talk radio".

 

Good way to keep your blood pressure down.

 

What I did yesterday was express some real concern over the fact that the way they are glorifying this -- and I made this clear that I'm not comfortable with the glorification of suicide. Life is too precious. We all only get one.

 

OK, if this is the bone of contention, he's still freakin' stupid. Nobody's glorifying suicide in the media. They're simply celebrating the life and career of one of the country's great treasures. How he gets out of that that the media is "glorifying suicide" is beyond the capacity of rational thinking.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.