Highlands 2 St Henry 1 Soccerama (Boys)

AllenR

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everyone of those boys would have stepped out on that field at any time and were ready to do so. Did they want to play, yes they did. Everyone knows that barring injury, the guys that didn't play in soccerama will play a large number of minutes during the season, However, it's a long season my friend, no one can play every second of every game. A coach has to know what kids can perform at the varsity level. They will most likely dress 20+ kids for each game. A sophomore who might not have gotten an opportunity to dress varsity might have earned it on Saturday. Will they play significant minutes? Who knows, but they put themselves in a position to. I wish people would stop trying to stir up trouble where there is none.

OK. Let me see if I can summarize. Great Pics. Some think coach is a genius. Some think coach is silly. Some have no sense of humor and are looking for reasons to be offended. Jokes on coach not kids. Yellow has a potty mouth.

I can't wait for next Tuesday to see how much of a genius the coach is. And, see Logan and Adam on the field, and playing against Bryce, Patrick and Parker in a game that counts.

OK. Let me see if I can summarize. Great Pics. Some think coach is a genius. Some think coach is silly. Some have no sense of humor and are looking for reasons to be offended. Jokes on coach not kids. Yellow has a potty mouth.

I can't wait for next Tuesday to see how much of a genius the coach is. And, see Logan and Adam on the field, and playing against Bryce, Patrick and Parker in a game that counts.

Summarized very well!!! I think you should provide a similar summarization on Soccerama... Who surprised you, didn't surprise you, ...for both teams and individuals.

Summarized very well!!! I think you should provide a similar summarization on Soccerama... Who surprised you, didn't surprise you, ...for both teams and individuals.

I think you already did a pretty good job of that. Plus, I didn't see the games.