Highlands 2 St Henry 1 Soccerama (Boys)

AllenR

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice pictures.....Do you know you can create a free shutterfly website for pics for the team and give access to all the players and parents to also post.......it is a really nice resource to consolidate the pics.....especially for any parents that create a scrap book of pics at the end of the season...you can do this on line at shutterfly and even post comments.....

just sayin.

At first when I looked at these photos on the website, I was a little confused as to who the players were on the St. Henry bench with brown paper bags over their heads..................then I realized those were the "secret weapon" players that were being hidden and they were wearing disguises. If you look closely you can see them.

At first when I looked at these photos on the website, I was a little confused as to who the players were on the St. Henry bench with brown paper bags over their heads..................then I realized those were the "secret weapon" players that were being hidden and they were wearing disguises. If you look closely you can see them.

I am surprised that Coach Hahn has not asked a Moderator to have the pictures taken down.

I am surprised that Coach Hahn has not asked a Moderator to have the pictures taken down.

I'm guessing it's a joke of some sort...

There are no pictures of the St H bench on here and only one of the HHS bench.

With the bags on their heads and no numbers on their jerseys, I'm not sure why they didn't let them play. It would still have been a mystery who these players were. In fact, they could deploy that strategy all year. The opponents would be left wondering for every game. "Who are these guys?"

Nice pictures.....Do you know you can create a free shutterfly website for pics for the team and give access to all the players and parents to also post.......it is a really nice resource to consolidate the pics.....especially for any parents that create a scrap book of pics at the end of the season...you can do this on line at shutterfly and even post comments.....

just sayin.

I did the shutterfly thing for volleyball and softball a year or so ago.

Now I put them on my own website thru smugmug.

Sometimes I watermark, sometimes I don't. Sometimes I protect them, other times I don't.

With the bags on their heads and no numbers on their jerseys, I'm not sure why they didn't let them play. It would still have been a mystery who these players were. In fact, they could deploy that strategy all year. The opponents would be left wondering for every game. "Who are these guys?"

There is a KHSAA by-law that prohibits the wearing of paper bags on your head while playing if the heat index is above 90 or I'm sure that strategy would have been employed.

Very nice....haven't heard of smugmug......will check it out...

FYI....the "bench paper bag" comments was a comment on the ignorant strategy of ST H not playing their seniors telling them that they were their "secret weapons" and didn't want people to see what they really had.......

As if no one saw them the last 2 years, or in club, or anyplace else........

No reflection on you......

FYI....the "bench paper bag" comments was a comment on the ignorant strategy of ST H not playing their seniors telling them that they were their "secret weapons" and didn't want people to see what they really had.......

Sad thing is...

I went looking for pictures to see if I caught anyone with a bag on their head!

:)

Although, in the defense of the ST H coaches strategery...

HHS plays St H in their 2nd regular season game on 8/21... Maybe he actually thinks it's a good call being they play so soon...