Highlands 2 St Henry 1 Soccerama (Boys)

AllenR

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At the risk of hijacking your thread........CCH plays them game 1 on the 19th........4 or 5 of the CCH kids play with the ST H kids on the same team......

At this level and age group, everyone knows each other and I think they missed a good opportunity to play together and get more minutes..........

But I am not the coach so he played it as he sees best for his team.

At the risk of hijacking your thread........CCH plays them game 1 on the 19th........4 or 5 of the CCH kids play with the ST H kids on the same team......

At this level and age group, everyone knows each other and I think they missed a good opportunity to play together and get more minutes..........

But I am not the coach so he played it as he sees best for his team.

I am going with 3 of the CCH boys play with 2 of the SH boys at KHA... but who's counting... the missed minutes is what I do not get.

First, I would like to thank Allen for posting the great photos

Second to the coaches decision not to play certain players I would offer the following. Coaches do what they think is best for the team. Sometimes it works out sometimes it doesn't. I guess we will find out next week when they play for real. Perhaps the organizers of the event could take the time to look at the match ups and not schedule teams to play each other that are already scheduled for a regular season game. Especially if it's less than two weeks later.

First, I would like to thank Allen for posting the great photos

Second to the coaches decision not to play certain players I would offer the following. Coaches do what they think is best for the team. Sometimes it works out sometimes it doesn't. I guess we will find out next week when they play for real. Perhaps the organizers of the event could take the time to look at the match ups and not schedule teams to play each other that are already scheduled for a regular season game. Especially if it's less than two weeks later.

Well said.....