Class 3A Preseason Football Rankings

theguru

Look out for Xavier Arnette at 6A Central Hardin. He is an absolute beast, Junior, 198 lbs, 6ft tall. He didn't have the yardage Cecil did last year but Central used other options as well. If you see him play live you will know what I'm talking about. In the Collins game which they won, he took over in the 2nd half. Got better as the game went on.

He's a legit D1 player. With Central having a new coach and moving to the wing t I think you will see Arnette's numbers go up. Good that we have these two in our area.

Is he being looked at by any D1 programs? I know he is good but I am not sure about D1.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also curious to see their new and improved look as well. They have the talent, can they corral it and make it happen. Even though it's a young program those kids have been playing ball since little league...correct coaching staff and time and South can be a competitive school. Now when they move into their correct class they will have to really get after it to compete with the correct size schools....

That won't happen until 2019. The 4 year average saved them from 5A this time around.

Yes they return a ton of talented players. Arnett at qb should be much improved. He grew up a lot last season. They shod make a deep run this year but next year when they are sr and they slide back to 2a will be a great shot for them to go all the way.

Yes they return a ton of talented players. Arnett at qb should be much improved. He grew up a lot last season. They shod make a deep run this year but next year when they are sr and they slide back to 2a will be a great shot for them to go all the way.

What grade is Arnett in?

Monroe is starting 8jr's, 1 sophomore, and two seniors on offense. Having four to five backs deep that are all multi-talented. Offense is stronger this year than last.

Defense is looking the same, a little movement in lB core and secondary, which is definitely Monroe's weakness! Monroe has the addition of former player billy Joe Murphy. He is a four year sec player and a great addition to the coaching staff for Monroe's line. The buzz is great around Monroe but these boys a have lot to live up to. The expectation is really great for this team and so far they are living up to all of us. I know season has not started but time will tell....

1. Belfry -- OPEN

2. Bourbon County at 5A Montgomery County (8/23)

3. Central vs. 6A #5 Manual

4. Paducah Tilghman vs. 6A #8 McCracken County (8/23)

5. Bell County at South Pittsburg (TN)

6. Monroe County vs. 3A #9 Wayne County

7. Corbin vs. 5A #2 Pulaski County at Somerset

8. Mason County vs. 2A Newport

9. Wayne County at 3A #6 Monroe County

10. Garrard County vs. 3A Casey County

1. Belfry

2. Central

3. Paducah Tillman

4. Bourbon County

5. Corbin

6. Wayne County