Will Trinity Be Nationally Ranked In 2014-2015?

Will Trinity Be Nationally Ranked At Some Point During The '14-'15 Season?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trinity Be Nationally Ranked At Some Point During The '14-'15 Season?

We will see. I know a lot better than you in regards to Spalding. You'll become a believer soon enough,I can promise you that.

I know what I've seen. If he changes that history, great for him. In the business of honest evaluations, this is where we are...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well according to the top 70 on all the sites he is, but ok.

He's good but from what I've seen he is not a top D1 player. That is why schools like Xavier and Vandy are recruiting him. Nothing wrong with those schools and he could have a good career there.

He's good but from what I've seen he is not a top D1 player. That is why schools like Xavier and Vandy are recruiting him. Nothing wrong with those schools and he could have a good career there.

Like I said earlier, glad you're not a recruiting analyst. I guess top d1 programs aren't recruiting him either. :lol: what a joke. Hope you were d1 material in high school, or your kids/future kids are.

Like I said earlier, glad you're not a recruiting analyst. I guess top d1 programs aren't recruiting him either. :lol: what a joke. Hope you were d1 material in high school, or your kids/future kids are.

My kids? What's that got to do with anything?

And no, I wasn't D1 but had a nice career at a very good NAIA school.

My kids? What's that got to do with anything?

And no, I wasn't D1 but had a nice career at a very good NAIA school.

Raymond is better than you or your children will ever be. He is getting recruited by top D1 programs, so review your facts before you start to tear him down.

ESPN Rise or USA Today rankings. That or something similar. Top 50 type team in the nation ranked by a reputable source.

I'm not sure if Ballard was ranked last year. One team that I can think of that was would be like the '98 Lexington Catholic one (I think they were way up there at one point).

Man that '98 Lex Cath team was very good. We played them my senior year at the Republic Bank Christmas tournament and should have beat them. They had David Graves ( played 4 years at Notre Dame ), Shawn Fields ( played at Georgia)

Had Mendenhall at PG, just stacked top to bottom .

Call me skeptical, but I've seen far too many kids with the size and skill of Spaulding get vastly overrated simply because the motor isn't there. He's got a lot of work to do before I consider him a top 50-75 level prospect...

No disrespect to Spaulding but if he's so dominant and such a high prospect then why did he only average 13 ppg last year?? Is he a game changer on defense? Can he hit 15 foot jumper? Does he play hard ? I haven't seem him play in person yet so I can't fairly judge his talent. Does Trinity system limit his offensive game?

Raymond is better than you or your children will ever be. He is getting recruited by top D1 programs' date=' so review your facts before you start to tear him down.[/quote']

Please take your show back to St. X. No one has torn Raymond down. Please if you actually have any contact with Raymond (a great kid with a great attitude) don't fill his head with all your superstar talk. It could ruin his senior season.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Please take your show back to St. X. No one has torn Raymond down. Please if you actually have any contact with Raymond (a great kid with a great attitude) don't fill his head with all your superstar talk. It could ruin his senior season.

I never said he was any sort of superstar. Using that response, I said he was better than he or his children will ever be. He said he wasn't a top 75 player and the recruiters say otherwise. Also, how could him having the confidence that has so eluded his game ruin his senior season?

I never said he was any sort of superstar. Using that response, I said he was better than he or his children will ever be. He said he wasn't a top 75 player and the recruiters say otherwise. Also, how could him having the confidence that has so eluded his game ruin his senior season?

Confidence is one thing, over confidence is another and that's what you peddle. I've seen it in your football posts. Again, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take your show back to X and leave Trinity alone. Raymond is a great kid with a very bright future ahead of him. I don't want to see anything ruin it.

Confidence is one thing, over confidence is another and that's what you peddle. I've seen it in your football posts. Again, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take your show back to X and leave Trinity alone. Raymond is a great kid with a very bright future ahead of him. I don't want to see anything ruin it.

Football and basketball are totally different for starters. Secondly, I don't "mess with Trinity" so I have nothing to leave alone. Lastly, what are you implying?

:lol:

Football and basketball are totally different for starters. Secondly, I don't "mess with Trinity" so I have nothing to leave alone. Lastly, what are you implying?

That one of the things that could ruin Raymond's future is if he get so full of himself that he thinks he doesn't have to work or his attitude changes.