Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fairview 52 Ashland 51

Featured Replies

Headline: King Rex Gyrates and Electric Slides for 4 Quarters up and Down Sideline To Will Fairview To Crown.

Congratulations to Fairview on a hard fought victory, I'll agree with BR549 on Barker, great leader. But Black and Bayless were great on the boards in this one. The Eagles will be a tough out in the region. They play solid team basketball. And Rex is literally on the floor more than any of the players. If it were any more blatant, you'd swear you were at a 4th grade JFL game where the coach gets to stand in the huddle.:banana:

  • Replies 55
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16th Region Pairings

 

Elliott vs Ashland

Greenup vs Menifee

Russell vs Rowan

Fairview vs West

Congrats to Fairview on the win. Excellent hard fought game by both teams. Ashland will bounce back from this and hopefully take the region crown. Black was the difference tonight. Ashland couldn't find anyone to stop him. Good luck to Fairview next week also.

Jealousy and envy aren't good traits to possess.

 

There is no jealousy or envy on my part because my Lions won't be in the mix. Next season will be between Rose Hill and Ashland and after that Rose Hill should be set for the next 3 years, if all their players remain at Rose Hill. But we all know how that can go.

There is no jealousy or envy on my part because my Lions won't be in the mix. Next season will be between Rose Hill and Ashland and after that Rose Hill should be set for the next 3 years, if all their players remain at Rose Hill. But we all know how that can go.

 

 

I think you're forgeting about the Devils. Yes you are, you are forgeting the Devils.:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :fire:

There is no jealousy or envy on my part because my Lions won't be in the mix. Next season will be between Rose Hill and Ashland and after that Rose Hill should be set for the next 3 years, if all their players remain at Rose Hill. But we all know how that can go.

 

Kinglion don't count the Eagles out for the future.They have a very solid 8th grade class.Next year might be a little early for them but my the time they are sophomores/juniors they should be tough.I also think you are severely underestimating your Lions.With Moore,Blanton,Branham and Selby back they should be strong.Look for Blanton to have a big year.

I hope my son grows up to play and lead like Alex Barker, what a good player and young man. It was an honor for me to hand him his all tournament trophy. :thumb:

 

Both teams really played hard. Hat off to both crowds for their behavior. Good luck to both next week in Morehead.

Im not the sharpest knife in the drawer

 

I couldn't agree more but you do look good. :D

I hope my son grows up to play and lead like Alex Barker, what a good player and young man. It was an honor for me to hand him his all tournament trophy. :thumb:

 

Both teams really played hard. Hat off to both crowds for their behavior. Good luck to both next week in Morehead.

 

That was a very nice compliment Rickyp and one I'm sure Alex will appreciate.I do know that he still has good feelings about his time at RH.That was a heck of a middle school team(Barker,Taylor,Blair,VanHoose,Williams and Thomas) they had (winning the state middle school tournament over a very good South Laurel team in 2003).

Just think if the current group of 8th graders(Euton,Jackson,Bair) would have played a middle school schedule what might have been accomplished.

That was a very nice compliment Rickyp and one I'm sure Alex will appreciate.I do know that he still has good feelings about his time at RH.That was a heck of a middle school team(Barker,Taylor,Blair,VanHoose,Williams and Thomas) they had (winning the state middle school tournament over a very good South Laurel team in 2003).

Just think if the current group of 8th graders(Euton,Jackson,Bair) would have played a middle school schedule what might have been accomplished.

Look what that core of players accomplished on the varsity level and rickyp's right i do look good.

rickyp's right i do look good.

 

:laugh: :laugh:

I think you're forgeting about the Devils. Yes you are, you are forgeting the Devils.:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :fire:

 

I could be wrong, but I think Kinglion was talking specifically about the 64th District, not the region as a whole.

 

Frances

I could be wrong, but I think Kinglion was talking specifically about the 64th District, not the region as a whole.

 

Frances

You are correct as always Francis :D

Kinglion don't count the Eagles out for the future.They have a very solid 8th grade class.Next year might be a little early for them but my the time they are sophomores/juniors they should be tough.I also think you are severely underestimating your Lions.With Moore,Blanton,Branham and Selby back they should be strong.Look for Blanton to have a big year.

 

I'm not so sure that Moore and Branham will be back. They may both decide to concentrate on baseball, or they may be back, you just never know. As for Blanton, he needs to step up his game. He did not play to his potential this season, and I have a feeling there was some jealousy on his part about not being the star player, but next season he will get the chance to redeem himself.

I'm not so sure that Moore and Branham will be back. They may both decide to concentrate on baseball, or they may be back, you just never know. As for Blanton, he needs to step up his game. He did not play to his potential this season, and I have a feeling there was some jealousy on his part about not being the star player, but next season he will get the chance to redeem himself.

There is not a jealous bone in Billy Blanton's body, he takes whatever role is "given" to him, he just lived off the crumbs this year, he was certainly capable of playing a bigger role, if anything, Billy is too "unselfish"

He is a great team player:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.