Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class AA Boys 4x800 Championship Race

Featured Replies

Full disclosure - I have rarely ever posted about my son, but I think what happened during his race is pretty interesting and exciting. It is an 8 minutes, but please take a few minutes and watch a pretty good finish.

 

^That was super cool! I was totally caught up in it. The coming from behind, the fall at the pass off, ...

Very nice! Thanks for sharing and congrats! :clap::clap: :clap:

Love me some cool track & field stuff.

 

Dad coached track, wrestling and football. He and I used to go to the Maryland state meet to help work. He got to time (no FAT back then); I usually got stuck working the shot or discus. Beat working the pole vault, anyway.

Oldbird--

I enjoyed the video thoroughly!! Very exciting race and inspired finish after falling down!!

Congratulations to that "Youngbird!!"

  • Author
Oldbird--

I enjoyed the video thoroughly!! Very exciting race and inspired finish after falling down!!

Congratulations to that "Youngbird!!"

 

Thank you. Just appreciate people taking the time to watch it.

 

Very special morment for those 4 young men and our families.

Great footage! Really enjoyed thanks for sharing! I am sure great moments for all!

Congrats! Great race. I haven't made it to a track meet in the last few years. I have seen about every other HS sporting event in the past year or two. Was planning on going to a meet this year and it got rained out.

It's on my list of things to do next year!

I tell people that one of the most exciting sporting events I've attended was a state track championship in Lexington. The races are usually really good.

That was exciting just watching it on tape.

Great race. Congrats to John-Michael Griffith and the the Highlands Bluebirds on a great race and on the state championship.

Congrats! My son ran on that relay team for Mercer. It was his first year running track. We hope to make a run at it again next year. Exciting race!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.