Raceland's - Chris Lacks

Chris is a great kid and well deserving of the chance to play football at the next level. Excellent all around athlete, Was a wide out and d-back on the football team and a regional class "A" champion pole vaulter, 3rd place 110 high hurdles and 300 hurdles. Campbellsville is getting a good athlete that will work hard at anything he does. Congrats to Chris

Chris Lacks was an excellent recievr and d-back at Raceland. I think in his senior season he had around 30 to 35 receptions for a little over 300yds.(numbers may be off, but they are close). As a d-back he was also very effective, I know that most opponets after the first couple of plays to his side did not run or pass to that side anymore. Chris runs very good pass routes, has good speed and very good hands.

• 3 weeks later...

I was just talking to Chris and his dad, looks like Chris will now be a two sport athlete at Campbellsville University. Chris, in addition to already signing with the Tiger's to play football this fall has now been contacted and offered a spot on the Track team at Campbellsville as well. Chris will be member of the track team in the spring of 2007. Chris was regional champion pole vaulter with Raceland last year and also placed 3rd in the region in both the 110 and 300yd. hurdles. Outstanding athlete and even better person - well deserving of these honors.