Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anthony Hickey

Featured Replies

I hope he has an outstading year.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to say there's likely more to the story but I hope it works out for him

  • Author

Haters gonna hate.

 

 

I hope he balls out and that LSU manages to make it to the NCAA tourney and plays OkState.

Just glad he isn't going to be torching UK again this year.

He will be eligible immediately.

Hope the Keon Grant issues in Hopkinsville are all a rumor?

Yep, pretty intense rumors. Hopefully they are false.

Just spill it. Good grief.

Just spill it. Good grief.

 

I'm not going to throw rumors like that out publicly. Search this on Google and you can post if you feel it's appropriate: keon grant topix

So, according to topix, someone posted that Hickey drove the get away car supposedly hauling the shooter of Mr. Grant away from the scene.

  • Author
So, according to topix, someone posted that Hickey drove the get away car supposedly hauling the shooter of Mr. Grant away from the scene.

 

:no:

 

Not good at all. I hope it is false.

:no:

 

Not good at all. I hope it is false.

Me too.

Don't believe anything you read on topix. Trash site that anybody can make up things. Nobody is above the law think about it.

Don't believe anything you read on topix. Trash site that anybody can make up things. Nobody is above the law think about it.

 

Topix is trash that's for sure.

 

I'm not sure what you mean exactly in your last sentence?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.