Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anthony Hickey

Featured Replies

I just got a text saying Hickey is not returning to LSU. Can anyone confirm or deny? I can't find anything on Google.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Just saw it on twitter now. Looks like Hickey, Malik Morgan and Shane Hammink aren't returning.

Yeah they put out a press release. Those three are done at LSU.

The quote from Coach Jones that said something like "will not be returning to the program next season" makes it sound like it was the coach's call.

Wasn't Hickey suspended during his sophomore season for some reason?

I wonder what the story is.

 

I got a friend who is a huge LSU supporter. I've got a message into him. I'll let you know what I hear.

  • Author
Wasn't Hickey suspended during his sophomore season for some reason?

 

 

Missed some games for skipping class and some other minor things but nothing too major. I don't think he ever was suspended for more than a few games throughout his stay at LSU.

  • Author
I got a friend who is a huge LSU supporter. I've got a message into him. I'll let you know what I hear.

 

Thanks. I'm bummed. You'd think he'd have been one of their better players next season.

Jones is cleaning house. Hickey wasn't one of his recruits, and I imagine you couple that with Hickey being more trouble than he's worth and it's easy to see why he was shown the door IMO.

  • Author
Jones is cleaning house. Hickey wasn't one of his recruits, and I imagine you couple that with Hickey being more trouble than he's worth and it's easy to see why he was shown the door IMO.

 

Until I hear otherwise I have to believe not being one of his recruits is the issue. I'm thinking Hickey was a model student athlete last season. I don't recall hearing about any issues last season. I could be wrong though.

Until I hear otherwise I have to believe not being one of his recruits is the issue. I'm thinking Hickey was a model student athlete last season. I don't recall hearing about any issues last season. I could be wrong though.

 

Typically, you screw up like he did his sophomore year, you face the consequences and things go back to normal. You do it a second time, and this time a worse offense like getting in trouble with the law? You've become more trouble than your worth IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.