Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Barry Rohrssen to UK?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oscar Combs ‏@wildcatnews 7h

Cal is back in town introducing former Pitt assistant Barry Rohrssen to BBN, lunching at Immanuel Baptist ROC with Joe B. and the gang.

 

Everyone keeps saying how great of a recruiter he is and that he is a good match for UK. Can anyone tell me why that is the case? I keep hearing it, but haven't heard anything else about him so I don't know too much about him.

Yes, Barry Rohrssen to UK.

Everyone keeps saying how great of a recruiter he is and that he is a good match for UK. Can anyone tell me why that is the case? I keep hearing it, but haven't heard anything else about him so I don't know too much about him.

 

Why he's a good match for UK? As you said, he's a really really good recruiter.

You can add 5 star 2016 wing Mustapha Herron to the recruiting board with this hire. Committed to Pitt mostly because of family ties to Slice...

^Haven't heard much about him, other than he was a Pitt commit thanks to him....What's his game like?

^Haven't heard much about him, other than he was a Pitt commit thanks to him....What's his game like?

 

Big, physical lefty that can shoot and has great feel for the game. He ran open gym at UC last summer and looked more like a college sophomore than a high school sophomore...

Big, physical lefty that can shoot and has great feel for the game. He ran open gym at UC last summer and looked more like a college sophomore than a high school sophomore...

 

So a Randle type that can shoot?

So a Randle type that can shoot?

 

No, he's a 6-6 wing player not a post guy...

Is that the kid who played for the the Gauchos out of NYC?

Is that the kid who played for the the Gauchos out of NYC?

 

Has played mostly with the New England Playaz...

Maybe it's a different kid. I thought that was his name.

Maybe it's a different kid. I thought that was his name.

 

No one pays you to think... :banana:

No one pays you to think... :banana:
Correct, I'm totally reactionary. I bet I'm right though. When the kid was in 7th or 8th grade, there was a big fuss over how many coaches were watching their game at the milkhouse. Not many kids named Mustapha
Correct' date=' I'm totally reactionary. I bet I'm right though. When the kid was in 7th or 8th grade, there was a big fuss over how many coaches were watching their game at the milkhouse. Not many kids named Mustapha[/quote']

 

I don't scout kids that young, so you might be right for once... :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.