Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner 2014

Featured Replies

What does Conner need to do to improve in 2014? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roman Empire must have fell off the bandwagon?

There was a thread for Conner only ready started, check there.

Conner has looked pretty good during spring ball. Qb looks good running the ball has a nice arm too. The running backs are tough and have nice moves. I think the team will come together really good and surprise a lot of people. Go Cougars!!!

Conner has looked pretty good during spring ball. Qb looks good running the ball has a nice arm too. The running backs are tough and have nice moves. I think the team will come together really good and surprise a lot of people. Go Cougars!!!

 

Who's in the backfield at QB and RB?

Jeff Martin is Qb, the running backs are Ryan Romey Tyler, Jacob, there are a couple more not sure who they are. Today was the last day for Spring Ball, it was a great scrimmage, Jeff Martin look really good. He moved right down the field and kept putting the ball in the end zone. The team look good but there is still a lot of work to do. Hopefully the team stays healthy and no injuries. Go Cougars!!!

I thought Elijah Boyd would be the next QB?

Rumor has it, losing some of our great players. Both Romeys and maybe the Warrick brothers. As a father of a player on the team, why let them quit now? This is their time to shine, not one person taking all the credit for everything. I think this could be a great year for Conner but these players need to stick it out.

Edited by BigC11

Rumor has it, losing some of our great players. Both Romeys and maybe the Warrick brothers. As a father of a player on the team, why let them quit now? This is their time to shine, not one person taking all the credit for everything. I think this could be a great year for Conner but these players need to stick it out.

 

Why are they quitting they all played pretty good last year?

Rumor has it' date=' losing some of our great players. Both Romeys and maybe the Warrick brothers. As a father of a player on the team, why let them quit now? This is their time to shine, not one person taking all the credit for everything. I think this could be a great year for Conner but these players need to stick it out.[/quote']

 

BigC seems to be correct on the Romeys quitting. Disappointing. They will regret kt some day. I hope they change their mind.

Check out the Qb for the Cougars, go to Jeff Martin Conner High School then go to Hudl. He looks really good, has a nice arm and some good moves.

Those are JV highlights if I read correctly????? How do Conner fans feel about moving up to 6a.

Those are JV highlights if I read correctly????? How do Conner fans feel about moving up to 6a.

 

Moving up to 6A doesn't really worry me, I firmly believe the old adage any given Friday. Until playoffs that is.........

Moving up to 6A doesn't really worry me, I firmly believe the old adage any given Friday. Until playoffs that is.........

 

I don't think Conner will win many games this year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.