Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AAU weekend of April 25-27 (Evaluation Period)

Featured Replies

The Nike teams had to go to the Nike Qualifiers 16U and EYBL Session 1 17U to try to earn an invite to the Peach Jam in July. If the Eagles tourney was not a qualifier, they are not allowed to attend.

 

I completely understand that. My point was, it's goofy to hold a tournament that your teams aren't even playing in.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I completely understand that. My point was, it's goofy to hold a tournament that your teams aren't even playing in.

 

Tourneys are basically fund raisers. If teams came and paid money to participate, it did its job.

Hagen Tyler of Boyle County picked up an offer from Samford and an offer from KY Wesleyan as a result of his play this weekend. Florida Gulf Coast is reportedly interested in Tyler as well.

Congrats on a nice run in a big tourney. Those boys sure played well together and very unselfish. All these boys got a lot of coaches attention. Timmy has some very good colleges interested in him and I'm glad for him. Well deserving.

Edited by PurplePride92
Rule 13

Sorry. Forgot to name HoopDreams Coach Q!

Edited by PurplePride92
Rule 13

Hagen Tyler of Boyle County picked up an offer from Samford and an offer from KY Wesleyan as a result of his play this weekend. Florida Gulf Coast is reportedly interested in Tyler as well.

Numerous schools have been in contact today including Davidson , Boston University , Elon, Akron, Umass Lowell, Tennessee Tech, Radford, Wofford and a few others. Hagens stock is soaring right now. Shows what getting the right exposure and taking advantage of it will do.

Congrats on a nice run in a big tourney. Those boys sure played well together and very unselfish. All these boys got a lot of coaches attention. Timmy has some very good colleges interested in him and I'm glad for him. Well deserving.

 

 

 

 

 

From what I was told Timmy had a great weekend. Hagen said he loved playing wth him. I think Timmy is the best PG in the state. He told Hagen before a game started that he was going to get him a D1 scholarship! Love the fact that 4 players from the 12th region and 3 from our area went up against the big city boys and held there own and then some!!! Jacob Conway and Ronnie Carson also had very good weekends. This team is special.

Edited by PurplePride92
Rule 14

From what I was told Timmy had a great weekend. Hagen said he loved playing wth him. I think Timmy is the best PG in the state. He told Hagen before a game started that he was going to get him a D1 scholarship! Love the fact that 4 players from the 12th region and 3 from our area went up against the big city boys and held there own and then some!!! Jacob Conway and Ronnie Carson also had very good weekends. This team is special.

 

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that another school will offer Hagen soon and Timmy is about to pick up an offer too. Call it a hunch.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that another school will offer Hagen soon and Timmy is about to pick up an offer too. Call it a hunch.

 

 

I'm going to guess Morehead State?

Did I mention that the 12th region has some special talent right now? We knew it all along...just glad to see it "proven."

 

I think there are at least 6 kids in the 12th with legit shots at playing D1. Not saying they'll all end up there but they are all getting serious consideration/interest and have a legit shot. Don't remember any time in the past that could be said of the 12th.

I played in and have followed 12th region basketball for the past 20 years and I have never seen this much talent spread out across the region. After this past weekend at Pitt Jam Fest look for the recruitment of several 12th region players really pick up

I think Timmy Taylor is really good at controlling a game. He takes care of the ball and really looks for the assist,which makes the team flow well together. He will make a really good college point. He also has good quickness and can score the ball if needed. Really like this kid!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.