Montreal Alouettes sign Chad Johnson

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hatred some have for him is sad.

I certainly don't hate Chad. As a matter of fact, I would be fine with Chad if he would just shoot straight and do what he says he will do. On top of all of that, I hope he makes some money and is smart with it. I certainly don't wish him any ill will.

I certainly don't hate Chad. As a matter of fact, I would be fine with Chad if he would just shoot straight and do what he says he will do. On top of all of that, I hope he makes some money and is smart with it. I certainly don't wish him any ill will.

Don't for a second buy it. You just claim he's lying, regardless of what he says/does.

If he's no longer making millions in sure his child support has been adjusted. You can petition the court if you lose/change jobs and your income is significantly higher or lower.

I realize that but for whatever reason it seems as if far too many athletes beat around the bush on this one.

If he's no longer making millions in sure his child support has been adjusted. You can petition the court if you lose/change jobs and your income is significantly higher or lower.

How soon can it be adjusted? Immediately? If not and you have to wait 3-6 months, could do some real damage to someone who is no longer getting paid the way there previously were. I have no idea about this, just asking.

How soon can it be adjusted? Immediately? If not and you have to wait 3-6 months, could do some real damage to someone who is no longer getting paid the way there previously were. I have no idea about this, just asking.

I would think you could petition the court immediately after the income change, especially considering the magnitude of the change.

I would think you could petition the court immediately after the income change' date=' especially considering the magnitude of the change.[/quote']

It can be reviewed every 3 years or with a significant change of income, positive or negative. I also don't know why athletes don't realize this.