Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Montreal Alouettes sign Chad Johnson

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's probably just looking for a pay check.

 

This, doesn't he owe a lot of money for support?

  • Author
He's probably just looking for a pay check.

 

I agree with this.

 

Also, I wonder assuming he owes any back support if the courts can take any of the money he earns in Canada?

I'm sure he will be looking for endorsement opportunities as well.

The hatred some have for him is sad.

 

I can't speak for others, but it is definitely not hatred for me. It is more like pity.

  • Author
The hatred some have for him is sad.

 

I certainly don't hate Chad. As a matter of fact, I would be fine with Chad if he would just shoot straight and do what he says he will do. On top of all of that, I hope he makes some money and is smart with it. I certainly don't wish him any ill will.

I certainly don't hate Chad. As a matter of fact, I would be fine with Chad if he would just shoot straight and do what he says he will do. On top of all of that, I hope he makes some money and is smart with it. I certainly don't wish him any ill will.

 

Don't for a second buy it. You just claim he's lying, regardless of what he says/does.

  • Author
Don't for a second buy it. You just claim he's lying, regardless of what he says/does.

 

Chad talks too much and does it to himself, I am just pointing it out.

If he's no longer making millions in sure his child support has been adjusted. You can petition the court if you lose/change jobs and your income is significantly higher or lower.

  • Author
If he's no longer making millions in sure his child support has been adjusted. You can petition the court if you lose/change jobs and your income is significantly higher or lower.

 

I realize that but for whatever reason it seems as if far too many athletes beat around the bush on this one.

If he's no longer making millions in sure his child support has been adjusted. You can petition the court if you lose/change jobs and your income is significantly higher or lower.

 

How soon can it be adjusted? Immediately? If not and you have to wait 3-6 months, could do some real damage to someone who is no longer getting paid the way there previously were. I have no idea about this, just asking.

  • Author
How soon can it be adjusted? Immediately? If not and you have to wait 3-6 months, could do some real damage to someone who is no longer getting paid the way there previously were. I have no idea about this, just asking.

 

I would think you could petition the court immediately after the income change, especially considering the magnitude of the change.

I would think you could petition the court immediately after the income change' date=' especially considering the magnitude of the change.[/quote']

 

It can be reviewed every 3 years or with a significant change of income, positive or negative. I also don't know why athletes don't realize this.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.