Scott 67 Campbell Co. 65 (OT)

Very physical game with three Camel starters fouling out and two of Scott's as well. Camels missed too many free throws, but it was a hard fought game by both teams, Scott jumping out to a 17-4 lead at one point before the Camels clawed their way back into the game by halftime.

Congrats to the Eagle players and coaches. Exciting times for the boys in Taylor Mill. Coach Carr proves he could have his players ready for the post season. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I was hoping for the Camels to win, but congrats to Scott. Just like my school (Brossart) the pas two seasons, this isn't the way that the Seniors wanted to go out for the Camels. Hopefully this serves as a foundation for the underclassmen. I'm not certain on who all graduated, but with knowing Brett and Marcus, I wish them the best of luck in whatever they choose to do after high school.

Congrats to the Eagle players and coaches. Exciting times for the boys in Taylor Mill. Coach Carr proves he could have his players ready for the post season. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:thumb: :D :dancingpa

Agreed! I imagine the staff and players aren't satisfied yet. There is a bigger fish to fry this Friday. The #1 seed out of this district could get a great draw in the Fieldhouse.

Welcome to the fieldhouse. They better be ready.

Great job Scott, I honestly thought it wasnt going to be all that close. Guess I was wrong.

Down at Harrison last night watching the CATS, I was wrong about the camels also.