Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Orson Charles arrested in Madison County

Featured Replies

Who amongst us hasn't pulled a glock and threatened to shoot someone on I75? My reaction? Glad it wasn't Burrfict.

 

All kidding aside I have done it many times only it was a Sig.

All kidding aside I have done it many times only it was a Sig.

 

I prefer the balance of the Glock but either would get the point across.

ESPN says "Smith & Wesson semiautomatic handgun".

 

Orson Charles of Cincinnati Bengals arrested - ESPN

 

I had a Smith too and preferred it to both the Sig and the Glock.

 

Back to the topic, Charles is an idiot, he barely made the roster last year. So many of these NFL players are dumber than two bags of hammers...

From the ESPN Article:

 

When contacted by ESPN.com on Tuesday morning, officials at the detention center said Charles had not yet been released. His bond has been set at $5,000.

 

Charles was a fourth-round pick of the Bengals in 2012 out of Georgia. He has appeared in 29 games in two seasons with the team, catching nine passes for 109 yards.

 

A month before the 2012 NFL draft, Charles was arrested and charged with DUI in Athens, Ga.

 

======================

 

Not his first contact with the Police and can't even bond out on 5K, wow, just wow!

  • Author

Need a full report from our BGP friends in the Richmond area.

Looks like we need to find a new fullback. Oh wait we have Peko. :D

Is the only witness the guy he flashed the gun at? I'm not defending Charles but who's to say he fabricated the story and Charles just happened to be a gun owner?

All kidding aside I have done it many times only it was a Sig.

 

To clarify: "Who amongst us hasn't pulled a gun and threatened to shoot someone on I-75, while not on duty."

I had a Smith too and preferred it to both the Sig and the Glock.

 

Back to the topic, Charles is an idiot, he barely made the roster last year. So many of these NFL players are dumber than two bags of hammers...

 

That's what happens when the only majors student-athletes are allowed to pursue are criminal justice, communications and physical therapy.

Need a full report from our BGP friends in the Richmond area.

 

I'm currently in Richmond but haven't heard anything more than what's been reported on here. Guru that's kinda ironic Really.

Need a full report from our BGP friends in the Richmond area.

 

I agree we need an interview about his stay in the Madison Radisson.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.