Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Discussion of the All BGP Team

Featured Replies

  • Replies 63
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Agree or Disagree?

 

And there is nothing wrong with mentioning players you think should have been included but no knocking the players on the team.

Agree.

 

I will say that a good argument could be made for Lamontray Harris to be on the team but IMO it is hard to not like that list of players.

Shane Hall is top 10 for sure. He led his team to Rupp 3 times and signed a D1 scholarship. Averaged a double double for three years. Plus averaged 29 a game in the King of the bluegrass and made the all tourney team at Sweet 16.

Edited by Rupp Arena
add

Shane Hall is top 10 for sure. He led his team to Rupp 3 times and signed a D1 scholarship. Averaged a double double for three years. Plus averaged 29 a game in the King of the bluegrass and made the all tourney team at Sweet 16.

 

Who would you remove?

Ruthsatz would get my player of the year.

Hall and Harris are outstanding but lacked the consistency IMO of some of the others.

Lots of great players just off the list. Bolden for one, Hatton for two.

Ruthsatz would get my player of the year.

 

Have you seen Quentin Snider, Jackson Davis or Kelan Martin?

 

I'd pick one of those three as POY before anyone else and I say that will all due respect to every single high school basketball player in the state. I feel like those three were the cream of the crop by far.

2013/2014 BGP team fact:

 

Shane Hall and James Bolden both made the team last season but not this season.

Have you seen Quentin Snider, Jackson Davis or Kelan Martin?

 

I'd pick one of those three as POY before anyone else and I say that will all due respect to every single high school basketball player in the state. I feel like those three were the cream of the crop by far.

 

 

I have seen Snider play.

  • Author
Ruthsatz would get my player of the year.

 

One could certainly make a case for Ruthsatz.

I have seen limited amounts of all the players but its hard for me to imagine any list of 10 players from KY and Bolden not being included.

One could certainly make a case for Ruthsatz.

 

You could make a case for 7 of them. End of the day Snider, Davis and Martin are the top 3 players in the state and IMO it isn't debatable. This isn't a team award.

 

Davis over Snider for POY is the most logical debate.

If I started a team today with everyone from the '14 class down and I had first pick to play next week, I'd pick Q.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.