Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mercer County Coaching Position

Featured Replies

It's been open for a couple of weeks. Anyone know who may get this job?

It was just posted officially open this week.

 

I've heard names who are interested but am not sure who will actually apply.

Don't know if you want to here this PurplePride, but I'm hearing the coach in your picture could be taking it, especially if they offer him an administration job...just what I've heard from some pretty credible sources.

  • Author
Don't know if you want to here this PurplePride, but I'm hearing the coach in your picture could be taking it, especially if they offer him an administration job...just what I've heard from some pretty credible sources.

 

I am extremely confident that Coach Adams will not be leaving the Boyle County sidelines this season. I have some pretty good sources also. :D

Don't know if you want to here this PurplePride, but I'm hearing the coach in your picture could be taking it, especially if they offer him an administration job...just what I've heard from some pretty credible sources.

 

He is no longer involved is what I was told yesterday.

  • Author
He is no longer involved is what I was told yesterday.

 

You were told correctly.

You were told correctly.

 

I had a pretty good source on that one lol

  • Author
I had a pretty good source on that one lol

 

You should. :lol2:

Well I do know 2 or 3 schools have inquired about Stallworth but he hasn't budged yet. So I'd say if mercer were to contact him he would be open to make a move. He is a good young coach and has a bright future. Made something out of nothing at casey county this year.

I have been very impressed with him. He does a great job with kids and they seem to play as a team and play very hard for him. What does he do at Casey (besides coach)? I heard that he's still working on his teaching certification. Is that accurate?

IMO Stallworth would be a great fit at Bullitt East. With the returning talent they have and his style of transition game they could be State contenders, also a couple of East kids play aau for him.

Anyone have any info on when they will hire the next boys coach at Mercer? Who are the finalists, or have they gotten that far?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.