Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yo. Wanna go to Prom?

Featured Replies

My son and his best friend went as the dumb and dumber guys. They had planned on going stag riding a moped. But at the last minute they met 2 girls from Garrard Co who agreed to go with them. I'll find a pic and post. I'm not sure what they said to these two girls to convince them to go as their dates (and I probably don't WANT to know). But it had to be creative! My son wore an orange tux/top hat and shoes. Craig wore baby blue.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Not that this is right on topic; however, last year my college girlfriend's daughter asked my son to her prom.

 

I had to think that through for a minute. :lol2:

 

I had to think that through for a minute. :lol2:

 

:lol: Definitely has a different meaning if the pauses aren't placed appropriately. :lol:

There are creative methods to asking someone to prom? What the heck for?

 

I can tell you what my method was: get nervous, sweat profusely, fumble through the actual invite and then start silently saying a Hail Mary until she responded.

 

Not that far off from what I did. Although there were no Hail Mary's it was in the choir loft at St. Louis Bertrand. It seemed to work, ended up marrying the girl.

Not that far off from what I did. Although there were no Hail Mary's it was in the choir loft at St. Louis Bertrand. It seemed to work, ended up marrying the girl.

 

Speaking of "up in a loft" I thought I saw you riding high atop a St. Patrick's Day parade float a couple weeks back. If it was you, just want to let you know your waving technique was solid. Good form.

Not that this is right on topic; however, last year my college girlfriend's daughter asked my son to her prom.

I want one of those for Christmas.

 

Speaking of "up in a loft" I thought I saw you riding high atop a St. Patrick's Day parade float a couple weeks back. If it was you, just want to let you know your waving technique was solid. Good form.

 

Thanks old bean. That was indeed me. I thank you for your support of my waving form. Somewhat surprised I didn't see more people I knew.

 

For the sake of clarity though, the voluptuous ginger next to me is not the girl mentioned above. That one divorced me.

 

Irish ginger > Italian ocd girl.

Irish ginger > Italian ocd girl.

 

I'm going to take that as a general rule and apply it in my own life should the situation arise.

I asked my girlfriend (yeah I had to ask her, girls...) by having her over and had some balloons in my hallway leading to my room... once she got in the room i had made the ballons say PROM?

 

Needless to say, I'm a bit of a romantic when it comes to someone I really careabout :sssh:

It wasnt so much late games as travel back from the games.

 

I hear ya'. I will admit when I was a sophomore, I played both JV and Varsity and if the JV game was over before the Varsity I had to skeedaddle quick to get to the Varsity game. I did make me real late for other dances we had in Spring.

I'm going to take that as a general rule and apply it in my own life should the situation arise.

 

 

Definitely a wise move in my opinion.

  • Author

So how about if a girl asks a guy to her prom via the Jumbotron at the Reds game? Apparently that just happened. Of course I'm the last to know. :lol2:

This dude's is a lock !!! Cranston is awesome

 

[video=youtube_share;u408FzkwW98]

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.