State Championship start time conflicts with UK basketball

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't they've really got the flexibility to be changing it at this late in the game. Wouldn't be the first time a state championship conflicted with a big UK game.

Honestly, the way the finals are shaping up, most casual fans will be taking a pass on the finals anyway. Trinity winning again is not going to do a lot to excite the masses, and they'll probably go find a TV screen.

I don't they've really got the flexibility to be changing it at this late in the game. Wouldn't be the first time a state championship conflicted with a big UK game.

Honestly, the way the finals are shaping up, most casual fans will be taking a pass on the finals anyway. Trinity winning again is not going to do a lot to excite the masses, and they'll probably go find a TV screen.

This....just like when them or X play in the football finals. Their fans and the opponents, but the casual fans...gone.

...and, if a Trinity vs. CovCath is the final game, then things will really be bare compared to years past.

Well, unless you haven't seen CovCaths student section, then I'd go just for that alone.

"He scared, he shakin', he know he aint gon' make it!" Best. Chant. Ever.

Ok let's just not play the semi finals of state tourney and just go ahead and give Trinity the trophy I think not there is three other teams who just may have a say in that:madman:

Are people forgetting that Scott County is 31-2. Their only losses to Ballard and Lafayette, and they have already beaten Trinity before? I can actually see any of the four winning. Good Luck to them all.

I agree that the only truly impressive team in the tournament has been Trinity. It would completely surprise me if any of the remaining three teams win this. Scott County in my opinion has been less than impressive. I don't have a team in the tournament. So, this is just the opinion of a casual fan who has watched all of the tournament games.

Trinity is winning this. Best team by far that I have seen.

I agree.

Scott County isn't a Scott County of old. 12 is a player. Even, though there game with JC was nip and tuck for a bit, I never felt like that game was in any doubt whatsoever.

I agree that the only truly impressive team in the tournament has been Trinity. It would completely surprise me if any of the remaining three teams win this. Scott County in my opinion has been less than impressive. I don't have a team in the tournament. So, this is just the opinion of a casual fan who has watched all of the tournament games.

Anybody and I mean anybody can be beat so as for Trinity winning it all I personally don't think so that is why we play the game.:taz::taz: