Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indiana

Featured Replies

I'm friends with a lot of IU fans and even more UK fans. Never have I heard an IU fan bring it up first. It's always a reaction to something the UK fan had to say about the game, the aftermath, or celebration of it afterwards.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bench, I was hoping to get your thoughts on Crean...Is the seat getting warm?

I went to college in Indiana and thus I have a lot of facebook friends who are also IU fans. It was hilarious seeing them openly rooting for UK last weekend.

Bench, I was hoping to get your thoughts on Crean...Is the seat getting warm?

 

Doesn't he have like a $14 million buyout or something crazy like that?

As someone that lived almost the entire 90's in Indiana I love this.

 

I know a lot of people bag on UK fans but, the IU and back then even PU fans were the most arrogant I'd ever seen.

Bench, I was hoping to get your thoughts on Crean...Is the seat getting warm?
It's warm, no doubt. But he's not going anywhere....yet. Another year like this one and that story changes but even then the buyout is huge. I hink it's more likely they give him next year and the year after.

 

A lot easier to justify a 7 mil buyout or even better yet a 4.5 buyout than a 14, or 12.

  • Author

As someone said on twitter today, Indiana is having the roster turnover of Kentucky without the success.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.