Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2006 Skyline Chili Crosstown Showdown

Featured Replies

SKYLINE CHILI CROSSTOWN SHOWDOWN

PRESENTED BY MEIJER / DR PEPPER

 

Thursday, August 24 (Viking Stadium)

Wilmington (7-4) vs. Winton Woods (7-4), 6 p.m.

Edgewood (8-2) vs. Lebanon (7-3), 8:15 p.m.

 

Friday, August 25 (Yager Stadium)

Lakota West (7-3) vs. Moeller (6-5), 6 p.m.

Colerain (10-2) vs. Mason (7-3), 8:15 p.m.

 

Saturday, August 26 (Nippert Stadium)

Glen Este (9-2) vs. Ryle (7-4), 11 a.m.

Lakota East (7-3) vs. La Salle (8-2), 1:45 p.m.

Covington Catholic (7-5) vs. Elder (4-6), 4:30 p.m.

Huber Heights Wayne (11-2) vs. St. Xavier (15-0), 7:15 p.m.

Another CovCath/Elder game. I hope this one will be more like the second game and not like the first game of the series.

Another CovCath/Elder game. I hope this one will be more like the second game and not like the first game of the series.

 

I simply cannot remember that game. Its a complete blank to me.

SKYLINE CHILI CROSSTOWN SHOWDOWN

PRESENTED BY MEIJER / DR PEPPER

 

Thursday, August 24 (Viking Stadium)

Wilmington (7-4) vs. Winton Woods (7-4), 6 p.m.

Edgewood (8-2) vs. Lebanon (7-3), 8:15 p.m.

 

Friday, August 25 (Yager Stadium)

Lakota West (7-3) vs. Moeller (6-5), 6 p.m.

Colerain (10-2) vs. Mason (7-3), 8:15 p.m.

 

Saturday, August 26 (Nippert Stadium)

Glen Este (9-2) vs. Ryle (7-4), 11 a.m.

Lakota East (7-3) vs. La Salle (8-2), 1:45 p.m.

Covington Catholic (7-5) vs. Elder (4-6), 4:30 p.m.

Huber Heights Wayne (11-2) vs. St. Xavier (15-0), 7:15 p.m.

 

Will you and the gang be taking these games in?

I simply cannot remember that game. Its a complete blank to me.

 

Must be old age. ;)

 

Consider yourself lucky.

Hopefully it's not like either of them since they both resulted in losses.

Coach Mueller must have been stuborn again about who he wanted to play, I know for a fact that this event wanted Highlands in it the last two years.

Coach Mueller must have been stuborn again about who he wanted to play, I know for a fact that this event wanted Highlands in it the last two years.

 

We had no opening on the schedule this year.

 

Last year I think Highland had plenty of marquee games (some, not I, would argue too many) without this event.

 

As far as the event goes, I don't think the matchups for this one are all that exciting.

Also of note, Cincinnati Elder has only one game listed on their online schedule. Elder will host Concordia DeLaSalle Sept 16 at 8:45pm. No site is listed. I have heard this will be at PBS, with another game to be announced as part of a doubleheader.

Also of note, Cincinnati Elder has only one game listed on their online schedule. Elder will host Concordia DeLaSalle Sept 16 at 8:45pm. No site is listed. I have heard this will be at PBS, with another game to be announced as part of a doubleheader.

 

Not that it matters, but I heard the Elder De LaSalle game was at Nippert as part of a nine game set Kirk Herbstreit is putting together. The event is pretty much Ohio vs. the national powers. Some games are in Cinti and some are in other areas of the state over a two day period. Neat event. You can read about it on yappi.com. I think I'm allowed to post that here. If not, please delete the reference to the other site.

should be a great weekend of football

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.