AAU 2014

I may have told you wrong, I believe Trevon's last name is Alcorn. Not sure if it's the same kind.

His father's last name is Alcorn but I believe Faulkner is his last name. I could be wrong about his last name though.

I'm pretty sure it is the same kid. He has been on the Lexington Future for a while I believe.

Cobe Penny isn't a bad player either. Very athletic.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ky Bulldogs 17U:

Deondre Jackson-Campbell County

Austin Schreck- Dixie Heights

Andrew Hedger- Dixie Heights

Mitch Bolin- Dixie Heights

Brenden Stanley- Boone County

Matt Mullins- Simon Kenton

John Liechty- Cooper

Sean Ross- Pulaski County

Hayden Smith- East Jessamine

Hines Jones- Scott Co.

Coach: Dorning

Edited by NKyBFAST
add

Ky Bulldogs 17U:

Deondre Jackson-Campbell County

Austin Schreck- Dixie Heights

Andrew Hedger- Dixie Heights

Mitch Bolin- Dixie Heights

Brenden Stanley- Boone County

Matt Mullins- Simon Kenton

John Liechty- Cooper

Sean Ross- Pulaski County

Hayden Smith- East Jessamine

Hines Jones- Scott Co.

Coach: Dorning

Nice team. Can't wait to see them in action. Lots of quality players there. Will they be playing in the Bearcat Classic?

Nice team. Can't wait to see them in action. Lots of quality players there. Will they be playing in the Bearcat Classic?

They will be there. May not be at full strength (Spring break, etc.), but will be in attendance. Sounds like the field will be pretty darn good this year. This group usually puts a good tournament together in Cincinnati.

Is Lexington Future the team that had Dontell Brown and Taveion Hollingsworth from PLD and JuJuante Carpenter and a few others from Lafayette? Might have had Tre' King from LCA as well. Good looking team if thats the case

Tre' King is not with the 9th grade group. Dontell, Taveion, JuJuante along with a couple more from Lafayette and a couple from Scott Co. are on the Future's 9th grade group. They played up this weekend and lost by 2 to 606Tropics this weekend at KBA. They're a high octane offense and will be tough to handle in their age division.

They will be there. May not be at full strength (Spring break, etc.), but will be in attendance. Sounds like the field will be pretty darn good this year. This group usually puts a good tournament together in Cincinnati.

Shining Stars will be short some players as well. Not a schedule friendly weekend for a tourney.