Barbee out at Auburn

LOOGY

Auburn will spend on the salary. But what are their committments to facilities and support. What does Auburn have to offer a kid to come and play basketball there. Auburn or Alabama cant keep their best in state players home. Should tell you all you need to know.

I think their facilities are brand new if I remember correctly. I think their arena was built in the last 5 years

Any team, specifically in the SEC, that hires a new HC without at least contacting Bruce Pearl deserves the train-wreck seasons almost sure to follow. He'd win at heights Auburn hasn't seen in decades.

Including UK if Cal leaves in the next few seasons.

Any team, specifically in the SEC, that hires a new HC without at least contacting Bruce Pearl deserves the train-wreck seasons almost sure to follow. He'd win at heights Auburn hasn't seen in decades.

Bruce Pearl at Auburn. Let the cheating begin. He should not even be allowed to coach in the SEC again.

Man is a heck of a coach. Made a horrible mistake trying to cover up a relatively small mistake. Deserves another shot IMO, he's paid his dues.

People ragged on UK for hiring Cal who has yet to commit an NCAA violation. I could only imagine what would happen if UK hired Pearl. There is a 0% chance of that happening

People ragged on UK for hiring Cal who has yet to commit an NCAA violation. I could only imagine what would happen if UK hired Pearl. There is a 0% chance of that happening

Its not likely but who cares? I don't care what fans of U of L, Duke, UNC, etc. say. Their coaches especially Pitino and Coach K have skeletons in their closets as well.