NYC Times Square and WTC area eatery suggestions

All Tell

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+ Yankees games and you've summed up my trips to NYC.

Never been to a baseball game in New York. Huge gap in my NYC experiences. Only once have I been during baseball season.

I was there for the St. Patrick's Day parade one year. That was NUTS.

If able I highly recommend taking a cab to Little Italy and going to Amici II. If you like italian food you will not be disappointed. As for the food near Times Square you really can't go wrong. Even the corner deli has better combo fried rice at 3:30a than we can find in greater Cincinnati.

Disclaimer: alcohol in no way effected the current review. Food for some reason can taste better at 3:30a.

Amici II Little Italy New York

Have a great trip and safe travels!

Never been to a baseball game in New York. Huge gap in my NYC experiences. Only once have I been during baseball season.

I was there for the St. Patrick's Day parade one year. That was NUTS.

Which NYC St. Patrick's Day Parade...the official one or the not so official one?

Which NYC St. Patrick's Day Parade...the official one or the not so official one?

... official.

Well, it's the one where I turned around to see a guy urinating on the side of a 50-story high rise while singing at the top of his lungs:

LOOOOOOOOW LIE... THE FIELDS... OF ATHENRY!

... official.

Well, it's the one where I turned around to see a guy urinating on the side of a 50-story high rise while singing at the top of his lungs:

LOOOOOOOOW LIE... THE FIELDS... OF ATHENRY!

Hopefully, it was not one of the Irish NYC councilmen.