Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Commonwealth vs Jeff Klare

Featured Replies

Works for Club Chef, a division of Castellini...Executive VP and General Manager

Serves on the board of the Diocesan Chidren's Home.

 

Tark the Shark may know more. Again, I know many things I have heard about this guy as far as his reach in the community but nothing 100% so I won't go there.

 

Thanks for that. I got a PM from someone about it as well....much appreciated.

Heard about this thread. Couldn't be happier this is getting out there. Thank you, wxyz! Actually joined just to read it...

This guy sounds like a gem.

 

Jeff is a great guy and a true friend.......

 

I received some PM's with regard to my earlier post and an interesting word keeps being brought up.

Jeff is a great guy and a true friend.......

 

I received some PM's with regard to my earlier post and an interesting word keeps being brought up.

 

Pleading guilty to physical harassment of a coach doesn't scream "great guy" to me. Don't know him and probably never will.

Pleading guilty to physical harassment of a coach doesn't scream "great guy" to me. Don't know him and probably never will.

 

Screams idiot or psycho to me....:idunno:

Pleading guilty to physical harassment of a coach doesn't scream "great guy" to me. Don't know him and probably never will.

 

I don't know the ends and outs of what occurred and I don't want to get involved, however, I believe diversion is what Jeff received.....

 

When I look up diversion, it states: Diversion programs give defendants a way to manage the charges against them without going to trial or pleading guilty.

 

From what I have gathered is this.......

Issue = Who they hire in the NDA volleyball program

Result = Diversion for Jeff

If it's the same guy that I'm thinking of, I've known him to be a good guy.

 

At the same time, I wouldn't be surprised. I recall an incident between him and a Spanish teacher when I was in high school. She caught his son cheating, then he came in ticked off at the teacher because "HE DID NOT CHEAT!"

I know him casually, and he has always been a great guy when I have been around him. He has worked very hard and is a good family man. He has been very generous too. He recently had a fund raiser at his home for the Children's Home.

 

I don't have any idea what happened in this instance, but it sounds as though he has owned up to it.

Works for Club Chef, a division of Castellini...Executive VP and General Manager

Serves on the board of the Diocesan Chidren's Home.

 

Tark the Shark may know more. Again, I know many things I have heard about this guy as far as his reach in the community but nothing 100% so I won't go there.

 

Guessing you got that info off Linkedin. Since it's public record, why else would you list it? Is there an axe to grind? It's like the other thread you just so happened to start and you said you didn't mean to. Yeah, right! It's cool though. It's good reading.

Guessing you got that info off Linkedin. Since it's public record, why else would you list it? Is there an axe to grind? It's like the other thread you just so happened to start and you said you didn't mean to. Yeah, right! It's cool though. It's good reading.

 

Umm, probably because someone asked who he was.....:idunno:

Umm, probably because someone asked who he was.....:idunno:

 

Yeah ok, go with that?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.